Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Dragon vision

Started by Flintstones, March 25, 2012, 01:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintstones

Hello,
I went to sleep after an intense Chara meditation. That night a small white dragon came into my dream. It felt like it was given to me. it flew playfully around me like a pet. I was interacting with other people and trying to hide the fact that there is a dragon following me around. Just before I woke up the dragon was my size and I was wearing it like a costume and it felt like I could spread my wings and fly.

I was wondering if there is a special meaning to this dream/vision, or it could be just a nice dream.

Da Zues Mon

What a beautiful dream:)

Perhaps it could be an aspect of your nature that you have been given access to.

I have dreams of mythical creatures from time to time too, they usually come when I have certain chakra clearings and manifestations. I used to see a rainbow phoenix fly over me and it would come down sometimes to let me pet it and understand it. it definitely keeps my inner child happy and smiling; Who here remembers the Poke'mon craze that came from Japan? ;D

When I was opening and understanding the lower chakras, a big grizzly bear would often appear in my dreams and tear my house down and terrorize me. only until I began to understand that part of my nature, I began having dreams where I was outside in my yard on a sunny day as opposed to being in-walled in a dark house and the bear was running around like a playful pet as i showed it no fear but compassion instead :D