Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

problems with kundalini

Started by taliesin, December 28, 2011, 09:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taliesin

hi,

i have activated my kundalini about more than 6 years ago and almost since that time, i suffer disorders of my nervous system. there are several ideas on this website how to deal with that. if i have understood it right, fire serpent tummo would be helpful and a shaktipat initation as well. what would you advise me to do first?

kind regards from germany

alex

Sigmund

Hello, Alex.   Tummo will smooth out your k flow.  Shaktipat is something that will come naturally when you have the building blocks in place and your system can hold it. 

People have gotten shaktipat from doing the grounding which is available on the k-teacher site.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/shaktipat.php

taliesin

o.k., thank you for the answer. you advise me to get a tummo initiation? can you give me the initiation? how much do you charge for it? can you do it during the first week of january?

Sigmund

Hello, Alex.  It's your choice whether or not to have a Tummo initiation.  Yours alone.

I can do that.   I'm not sure when I'll be available.  I hope to know more by the end of the day. 

Meanwhile, here's the tummo page from this site.

Blessings

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php?searchresult=1&sstring=tummo

Mystress

Kundalini makes you grow a whole new nervous system and if you do not provide adequate nutrition for that, it can cause problems. Be sure your diet contains enough calcium (with magnesium it is a mood regulator) and essential fatty acids like flax seed oil and fish oils.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

releafer

Quote from: Mystress on January 06, 2012, 04:56:38 PM
Kundalini makes you grow a whole new nervous system and if you do not provide adequate nutrition for that, it can cause problems. Be sure your diet contains enough calcium (with magnesium it is a mood regulator) and essential fatty acids like flax seed oil and fish oils.

LOL....Kundalini doesn't grow anything.....kundalini flows from the gonads to the crown and we use it emotionally when we cry or fear or freight.....the spine has links to the glands....the heart gland is the emotion most people feel.

I don't think the people on this site know more than they've read or they think meditating gets them there, or have they ever got past the heart.

Speaking from a spontaneous rising complete out the top twice there is only one thing to know.....when to let go!

After that relax, breathe and let the knowledge of "all that is" manifest as the third eye gives you an aura show!

melodicvibrations

Quote from: releafer on May 11, 2012, 03:12:15 PM
Quote from: Mystress on January 06, 2012, 04:56:38 PM

LOL....Kundalini doesn't grow anything.....kundalini flows from the gonads to the crown and we use it emotionally when we cry or fear or freight.....the spine has links to the glands....the heart gland is the emotion most people feel.

I don't think the people on this site know more than they've read or they think meditating gets them there, or have they ever got past the heart.

Speaking from a spontaneous rising complete out the top twice there is only one thing to know.....when to let go!

After that relax, breathe and let the knowledge of "all that is" manifest as the third eye gives you an aura show!

You are spewing false truths.  If you have had an awakening you would know the huge changes it makes with the nervous system

Duu

Hi, releafer

In previous post I tried to talk how arisen energies will not make you always better person.
Sorry to make it so clear but you are a perfect illustration to what I already spoke about :)

Im for grace by all means. But remember kundalini apparently did not make you polite person knowing guidelines of conduct in a public place.You can see yourself that risen energy above your head didn make you all that wiser and even didnt make you more polite. So sorry, but you apparently are missing something important? Like being polite.
And so what good did it do to you? Seeing some whatever auras?
The expertise at this forum is superb. In fact very much of real experience, too much perhaps. So if someone boast having a non-dual vision and claim to know it all. It will not generate too much cheering, only small slap on the back with a "good that you started, now go on".

Brain is not a gland that you need to warm, in order to use.
Or Ill stay in sauna whole day.

Love,
Duu