This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

faerie lights

Started by Mystery1, July 20, 2012, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery1

So happy to have found this forum and the wonderful Members and most of all Mystress' work.  It was so wonderful to read what she has written about the lights bc I was very much at a loss after seeing these.  Does anyone have experience with the "faerie lights" she mentions?  Are they trying to tell me something?  Should I try to communicate or do as I have been and just allow...?  Any advice is appreciated.

gemma

i see lights too. it usually looks like a tiny dot of bright color that appears for a split second in my vision then disappears. i have seen electric blue, violet, white, magenta/ fuscha-ish, and black. blue is the one i see the most. not a clue what it is, or what it means to me. i have read mystress' explanations, but i am not sure if those pertain to what i have seen or not.

either way, i haven't given it too much thought as i have noticed that when i go looking for them i never see them. instances of seeing them usually increase when i have been meditating/ doing yoga/ exercising regularly. LOL, sometimes it seems like it is a light show of sorts that is there to just positively reinforce "good" habits, but IDK really.  :)

Mystery1

Thanks for your response.  Exact same colors for me too.  It's nice to know there someone else experiencing the same.  They seem  to be here to stay and that's ok with me.  I say hello to them sometimes.  Sometimes it's like they want my attention they become very bright and grow in size. Still curious to know if Mystress suggests a way of working with them, but I will be patient and allow.  All is well whether I see them or not.  Thanks again Gemma, love & light,