Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

my experience

Started by Jeffrey111, July 17, 2012, 02:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey111

My experience, since I was a child I knew about the light the one talked about in near death experiences, when I was young I would think spirits were around me and I would get chills. I will jump forward now in time, I am 19 and have been out of school for a while a terrible school rampant with paedophiles connected with parliament(one went to jail,and was one of the worst in my country though he didn't do much time because his father worked in parliament) . I came out conditioned and a demon of a person. 2 years later I decided to experiement with the psychedelics drug dmt mixed with an maoi(smokeable), I saw amazingly things during the use of it, the moat profound was seeing a plant grow before my eyes, and a man that visited me that was I'termeshed with nature and half tree. The shop was shut down that was selling it so I turned to the illegal market but these experiences were not as profound as the herbal blend. I had seem trees turn into leave like puppet shows on lsd good lsd, which is hard to find. I moved in with a wiccan which had the pentagram tattooed on him with the baphomet pentagram in the middle, I acquired a bottle of liquid acid but it was not. I then proceeded to deprive myself of sleep for 5 days in the end I had a dream that I was slithering like a snake in the hallway infront of him and he sent me out of the house, then my soul left my body went into a yellow and then white light, my soul slammeda back down into my body and I took a massive breath in as if I had not been breathing. The next day I realised it was a premonition of the future as the next day in the hallway he kicked me out of the house. I then was on the streets smoking dmt and taking acid(this is when I saw the leaves make a puppet show of a moniacle charecters stealing children off a swing,or passing them on to someone). I then went travelling and took some lsd a far way away when I was sleeping in a park and everything was colorful patterns and a mans face the half tree man I saw again. Then I returned home I stayed awake till exhaustion again but instead of a light a bikers guy visited me in total blackness and did obscene gestures that were a multiplication of what I was doing at the time but much worse, (I care not to say what it was). He then took me into the spirit world where there were bikers drinking at a solid gold bar, then to a club house that had a grey aura where I talked with them. Then I walked around the neighbourhood I loved him although he projected obscene things at the start he was like the father figure I always wanted but my parents were the complete opposite to bikers. He then left me and I walked around the neighbourhoodwink and woke up, then a few months later I started having frequent dream premonitions of the next days events like the one I had before I went to the light but more symbolic and not as if I was there just symbols e.g I had a premonition of a fox surrounded by wolves, then the next day was marry poppins with a fox in it, then I put in a DVD I never seen before and rented and there was a pack of wolves in it. I could not tell you all the premonitios I've had it would take forever. This is my experience and I beleive I am here to bring true knowledge of the afterlife, also had some brugmansia I flew aroud the neighbourhood then had sexual with a girl, hope you have enjoyed my story