Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

help

Started by blaven22, September 02, 2012, 10:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaven22

Hi,
I don't want to waste time by asking what I am vs what I am not, but I can  only go by what I have been told. Three psychics on three different occasions mention that I was born gifted. One person has gone as far as calling me a witch. The problem is, I have no idea how any of which could be possible. I admit, I have experiences that if i think of something or see it in a dream that it might occur in a similar context but its never 100% accurate. I don't feel that those are psychic  tendencies but feel that I need guidance on where to go to get answers. Talking to god, doesnot seem like a feasible route, since I am still at square one in trying to understand all this and  whats wrong with me

At age 35 I should know who I am and where I am going..... I really need someone to help me understand how someone can supposedly be  a "Witch" whatever that means, and not know it?

Black Haven.

Mari

Merry meet Black Haven,

Being a natural witch doesn't have so much to do with these recent popular TV series or movies, although I do think some of them are very entertaining. Magic happens, easily, but often mmm not quite like in those movies :) I assume you're a woman, but most of this is suitable for male witches too.

Many women are natural witches. Most of them do not feel drawn to coven work, or don't desire being formally initiated as witches, priestesses of the Goddess. They flow with the phases of the moon, the tides and the seasons of the Mother Earth... They are highly intuitive and compassionate, wild perhaps, and often quite sensual. The flavor of the witch is different than for example new age lightworker, more earthy and wild. Natural witches are often very practical, using their inborn intuition and will power to make things happen, without realizing what they are doing. Before somebody starts to notice and tells them about it... If something is a natural talent, the person who carries the talent doesn't notice it as talent or gift, because it feels so normal and mundane. Nothing special about it. Sometimes it feels strange to listen to newly awakened to be so awestruck about things that are basic normal daily life... thoughts manifesting soon, telepathy, prophetic dreams, visions, synchronicities, healing...list goes on, but it's normal life for the natural witch, who doesn't think she's anything special. There's certain beauty and humility in that, natural witch uses the gifts daily, but does not have the spiritual ego interfering so much. Natural witches often like to keep their knowledge private, maybe partly because of the collective wound of female repression, memory of the inquisition times...

They feel deeply connected to the earth and nature. When the spring comes, they might feel drawn to plant some seeds, herbs and flowers. When it's time to do harvest for the winter, many witches cannot resist the ancient call deep inside their bodies. Even if the harvest would be only symbolical, like picking up some berries and mushrooms, they have to do it. Blissful feeling... They are women who run with the wolves, like explained in Clarissa Pinkola Estes book... Wild free women, who usually have to go through some kind of growing phase to unleash their power and to get clear from the patriarchal programmings. Kitchen witches, garden witches, dancing witches, politically active witches, ecologically aware witches, tantric witches, coven witches, solitary witches, shamanic witches... we come in all sizes and shapes  :)

Some of these natural witches feel drawn to start their spiritual practice, and often feel the call of the wild, untamed... the nature and it's Goddesses and Gods, pagan ways. There's lots of good books and other resources available, especially online. Do some research, read some books and listen to yourself, your own guidance. If a message comes to you at least three times from different sources, it's wise to stop and listen to it. Are you a natural witch?

Blessings,
Mari