Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Wow - the lights!

Started by Mystery1, July 20, 2012, 08:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery1

I have been seeing lights for months now, and yes thought I might be off my rocker a bit.  I just had no way to frame these experiences.  As a student of ACIM I didn't want to make these experiences "special" (so as to keep the ego out of it).  I finally googled yesterday "seeing lights - spiritual".  I was convinced what has been happening was coming from inside me.  After months of uncertainty (among many other odd experiences) I found this site.  The description of the lights was almost word-for word what I have been experiencing....  Also many of the other symptoms.  I have had to throw away lamps and change bulbs in the house, etc ,etc,,.. the headaches.  I have been looking for direction and clarity.  Mystress' sight might just be what I have asked for.  This morning in meditation I saw a woman in a red dress...  Is this relevant?

Mystery1

I guess I'm kinda wondering..... what now?

Mystery1

It happened again this morning in meditation lovely young woman with long red hair - looked like she was wearing riding pants and a white shirt and boots.  She smiled at me and I felt a kind of pure peaceful yet intense energy totally absent of fear.