Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Experiencing Heat

Started by Motova, November 01, 2012, 06:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motova

Hello everyone. :D

Lately, or for the past few months I have experiencing random feelings of heat. Usually I experience it on my feet (either one), but a few days ago I felt heat in my chest while chanting a mantra. The heat isn't very hot, but it is very noticeable. Kind of like a hot pad.

I was wonder if any of you experience this or think it has kundalini origins.

Thanks.

Mari

Hi Motova :)

Heat is very common kundalini symptom. Seems like your experience is so far quite pleasant and mild. Heat can get very intense. I have had feelings of like being in a bonfire, my whole body burning. Drinking enough water is important, so your body doesn't get dehydrated during periods of intense heat. Heat comes from karma burning and the kundalini red snake activity. It usually calms down in time, but if it gets uncomfortable you can imagine for example merging with an iceberg. There's good pictures online, to help your imagination. Make sure you have good diet and also some quality vitamin and mineral supplements to help your body to cope and adjust. Moving your body, exercise and for example yoga, are good when dealing with too much heat. Most of the time, you can just enjoy the heat and blissful sensations :)

Emotional release and the kundalini blue snake activity makes us feel coldness. Sometimes burning and coldness can shift fast. I have had feelings of intense burning, then suddenly freezing from deep within, and then again burning...