Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Is there somewhere I can go to get help with this?

Started by surf, November 07, 2012, 10:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surf

Hi,

I believe I am going through a kundalini awakening.  I have had a very difficult time for the past 5 years.  I believe I am in the "dark night of the soul" phase.  It is hard for me to do anything.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a place I can go where someone can help me out with this.  I would like to see someone in person and am willing to travel.  For reference I am from Southern California, USA. 

Much thanks

Sigmund

Hello, surf.  Check this page out and see how you react to its energy and to what it says.  This is specifically to smooth out a rough awakening.

Blessings

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php?searchresult=1&sstring=tummo

surf

Greetings Sigmund.  Is this something different than what I did with you before?

Sigmund

Hello, Surfing.  ... didn't recognize you.  Yes, it's the same.  I might suggest that you book a private session with Mari who has one of the best second sights among the lineage.   In addition to her special gifts, you could do it from the comfort of your home. 

Blessings

surf

Thank you for the response Sigmund.  I will take into consideration speaking with Mari. 

Mari

Hi surfinisfun,

Sorry to hear you are still going through rough times... I assume you have tried out some advices you have seen here?

There's no private sessions available atm, Mystress only has them with her FST students. But you could join www.kundalini-gateway.org mailing list, there's kundalites all over the world. You might be able to find other kundalites living near you from the list, and get connected :)

surf

Thanks for the link, will definitely check it out.  :)