Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Would Like to Purchase Through PayPal

Started by AZ Alchemy, October 04, 2012, 08:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZ Alchemy

Hi There,

I would love to purchase the Serpent Fire Tummo initiation, but it looks like the payment page (http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/serpentfire.html) is not working. It is all in html code.

Is there another way I can make a PayPal payment? I am also curious as to how long the waiting list is for this, if any.  :)

Love & Light,

Amy

AZ Alchemy

Oh, crap...I just read a post saying that posting links is damaging to the search engine listings in some way. I am so sorry and it doesn't look like there is a way to edit my previous post.

My apologies!

Sigmund

Hello, AZ A.  You can send Tummo payment through Paypal using this address - lineage at fire-serpent (dot) org 

AZ Alchemy

Thank you, Sigmund!

What is the total then, including exchange rate and fees?

Sigmund

Here's the link to the Tummo page.  Payment info is about half way down.

Blessings

http://kundalini-teacher.com/search/index.php 

AZ Alchemy

That link goes to your search engine index. I have already been to your Tummo page and clicked on the payment/paypal link about half way down and that link is not working (the link in my first comment). I do see that it is $125 US Dollars, but I have also seen on other posts that Mystress said there are additional exchange rate and PayPal fees that I want to make sure are included.

If I send a payment of $125 USD to the email you provided, is this going to be the correct amount?

Mari

Hello,

I have checked the payment button now twice and it works from my computer. Maybe there's some technical issue in your computer blocking the payment? Can you try another computer?

I remember at one point the K teacher donation button didn't work from my computer, but for others it worked just fine...

Mari

Quote from: AZ Alchemy on October 09, 2012, 09:17:37 AM
If I send a payment of $125 USD to the email you provided, is this going to be the correct amount?

Yes. I asked about that, haven't been using paypal yet so much :)

AZ Alchemy

Hi Mari,

I just tried to access the payment link (on the Serpent Fire Tummo page) via my hubby's computer, and it just comes up as html code.

I am able to access the Donations paypal links from the K teacher page....I could pay through that, or send payment to the email address that Sigmund provide. I just don't know what the total is? 

Thanks for your help...I am excited to pay you and fire up my Kundalini!  ;D

Mari

ok now I got the complete instructions :)

Login to your paypal account and send $125 usd to lineage (at) fire-serpent . org
with the subject line Serpent Fire Tummo.

Better to use email than donation button.

AZ Alchemy

Done, and Done, Mari!

Thank you both so much for your help. I sent payment about an hour ago and am looking forward to everything!   8)

Love and light,

Amy A