Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Been having more weird dreams...

Started by nodgie, April 21, 2013, 12:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodgie

Recently my dreams have been getting more and more bizarre, abstract, and fantastic. In one dream I met a person who had an encounter with his other self. This other being was him, but not him. He lived in another realm beyond space and time, with different universal laws. A totally different world, yet he 'was' this other person.

In the second of these dreams, I was at a market and I purchaced something rather unusual: A black hole. It was about 5 inches in diameter and it was wrapped up in paper. I remember carrying it around with me wondering what I'd do with it. It was a real black hole, which I had bought in a market.

The third dream, which I had last night was the hardest to put into words, but had the most profound effect. Basically I was seeing something a lot in theory and then I experienced it in 'practice' at the same time and it felt weird and something really clicked. My mother was in there somewhere, as was water. I believe I was submerged in water from about the waist down. Something really 'clicked' in this dream, but what I don't know.