Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Static Discharge!

Started by jongkongmas, July 26, 2013, 09:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jongkongmas

After few days of my first reiki attunement, I had this dream where I'm standing in the middle of the

unpaved and dusty road...On my left is a jungle of bushes that grows twice my height and on my right

is a valley of panoramic and beautiful view...I just stand there gazing at the road in front of me which

seems like a little bit steep uphill...I really want to see what lies on the other side of the uphill but

somehow I just stand there in silent...Then came this beautiful and fairy like grasshopper with

rainbow colours shimmering on its entire body. I just stood there and smile in amazement watching

this beautiful sparkly creature flew over me...Then in a sudden everything becomes dark and I saw

hundreds of colourful bubbles similar to that chakras colours rising up in my vision...Then between

awaking and sleep, I see a very bright golden sparkles just engulfing around me...Its like an intense

fireworks but somehow it felt cold, calming and peaceful...Then I woke up with this loud zapping

sound around my head similar to that static discharge you get when you touch a CRT tv

screen...Quickly I looked back on my pillow...Oh my gosh!! There's burnt spots everywhere!!

Does anybody encounter the same experience? If anybody has an answer on what my dream wanted

to tell me? I'm more than happy to hear from you guys....Smile, Relax and Let be  :)