The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Saying hello to my old self (I love you btw) Where I am now.

Started by Joël, July 15, 2013, 02:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joël

Hello,

My name is Joël, nice to meet you.

I am from Switzerland, I speak french so sorry for my (probably) bad sentences.

I wanted to write this because I wanted to share about my experience of the awakening.

I want to write it here because this is the place I went 7 years ago, when things started to get real. This website helped me a lot to understand that what I was going through was real, and it helped me understand that I was not alone.

I realize now that I went through a LOT of changes, and that at that time I had not a clue on what awakening was really about. It was new, it was exciting and terrifying at the same time, and I was very lost and alone.

Where I stand now, here is what I can tell : awakening is all about discovering HIM. HE is me, and I am HIM. Awakening is all about discovering who you really are. This is very difficult to explain and to speak about it, because words are missing.

There is majesty, there is absolute grandness inside every one of you.

There is an energy far greater than anything you can ever imagine.

There is the love of God. I discovered God, and this is nothing I thought God was. God is this HUGE, HUGE loving and unifying energy pervading everything.

There is compassion, absolute compassion for every living being.

I really never knew I had all this inside me. This is huge, this is really huge, you have no idea.

I speak from outside of any belief systems or doctrines. This is the pure light, pure loving energy that I see.

This is all awaking is truly about.

I really had no idea :)

So I would like to give a huge thank to Kundalini-Teacher.com for having been a step along the way. It was a helper that was here at the right time, but it does not suit my energy anymore, I had to move on.

Oh, also I am still very human ;)

In love,

Joël