An Interactive Guestbook

Board Hosting and Website Tech Notes. => Announcements => Topic started by: Mystress on September 16, 2026, 04:24:56 PM

Title: News for 2026
Post by: Mystress on September 16, 2026, 04:24:56 PM
Welcome back!

Apologies for this forum being unavailable for so long, relentless spam!

I think I finally have a handle on it, customising the forum to match the site comes next. 

The past few years I have made quite a few updates to this site that went unmentioned.

One thing was to ditch the content management system and return to basic reliable html pages.

The Consciousness (https://kundalini-teacher.com/consciousness.html) section of the site is new!

Some pages are moved from other topics but many are new~! Quite a few individual pages got updates as well, plus the new stuff!

Retroactive Prevention is a method of erasing the most persistent type of karma stuff: the emotional scars of trauma.

Retroactive Prevention (https://kundalini-teacher.com/karma/retroprevention.html)

The big news is that I am returning to public session work after a long hiatus (2007!) where I was only available to my Fire Serpent Tantra students.

Appointments page (https://kundalini-teacher.com/appoint.html)

That school too, got a major update and re-release in 2025, the 25th Anniversary edition!

Fire Serpent Tantra (https://fire-serpent.com/)

I have been doing classes and consultations for FST students on my secondlife virtual island, Kundalini Mystic Isle.. but increasinly people have a smartphone and no computer!

So I built a text chatroom with chatgpt in its old folder on fire-serpent.org, and you are invited to register (https://fire-serpent.org/mystchat.html).


Amazing to think I have been at this for so long. 1996, K list. Three decades ago~ ! Happy anniversary to me.

It is also the anniversary of attaining Vajra Diamond body, automn 1996.

Thiriy years of arguing with people who called me Boddhisattva. I lost the argument. Ascension: ego dies, goes into the Light of non-duality and after that you life in the Life Review dimension described in near death experiences.

It was described in the old books as a vow taken, continue incarnating until all sentient beingsd are saved. Sounded like a dumb idea on multiple levels... but the other definition, slave to compassion...yeah.

Living in the life review, where even a thought of harming someone is uncomfortable because instant empathy outside of time? Compassion is the only option.

Blessings...