Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

About agya Chakra ( Third Eye )

Started by Narayan, March 18, 2016, 09:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narayan

Dear Mystress Teacher,

My name is Narayan from India , I am doing Trataka from last one week , now i can continues staring on my Deities black & white photograph up to half an hour,from today morning there is pressure in my head between two eyes .. i don't know why .. i can see there are purple and yellow explosions of colors while i closed my eyes .. last night i saw lots of Dreams like i am helping others, some peoples come and just peek a boo and go some of them talking with me but i cant remember what they talking and my reply to them ...i have faith towards My Mother My Father & my Guru and My Deities..i am not afraid what i experienced but i want to go deep in it i want to  increase  my love and Faith in Spirituality..

Please Help

Thank You & Regards

Narayan

Gustaf

Quote from: Narayan on March 18, 2016, 09:36:24 AM
Dear Mystress Teacher,

My name is Narayan from India , I am doing Trataka from last one week , now i can continues staring on my Deities black & white photograph up to half an hour,from today morning there is pressure in my head between two eyes .. i don't know why .. i can see there are purple and yellow explosions of colors while i closed my eyes .. last night i saw lots of Dreams like i am helping others, some peoples come and just peek a boo and go some of them talking with me but i cant remember what they talking and my reply to them ...i have faith towards My Mother My Father & my Guru and My Deities..i am not afraid what i experienced but i want to go deep in it i want to  increase  my love and Faith in Spirituality..

Please Help

Thank You & Regards

Narayan

Dear Narayan,

Tratak is a very powerful practice, and it directly affects and opens the third eye (agya chakra)  Intense practice can make this process rapid, not to mention bring up a lot of stuff from your unconscious to be processed. I have done this practice too (and still do sometimes), in my case on a candle-flame, benefical especially here in Scandinavia where the winters get dark and extra stimulation of light is helpful.

It sounds like it to me you are doing fine, just take care to pace yourself, steady, without overdoing it.  Making sure you are grounded makes the practice more smooth too, you can find the grounding practice on this site.  As far as my own practices go, whenever I do yogic techniques, whether it be concentration or kriyas, I always begin, and end them with grounding, and if I have the oppurtunity, spend some time outdoors or do something more physical to get more in balance (inner-outer, mental-physical and so on)

Blessings
Gustaf