Thank you for your visit.

TV station changing by itself

Started by nodgie, May 21, 2008, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodgie

A very weird thing happened a few minutes ago. I turned on the TV to watch the chanpions league final and as I sat down on the couch watching it, the TV station changed to No.4 (it was on No. 3)

I read the "Light Bulbs" section on this site and didn't believe it until this happened. I checked the TV remote and the TV to see if the buttons that would have done this were in any way already pushed in to some degree, but no, they weren't.

The other weird thing is at the moment the channel changed, the other channel was showing a programme with a woman speaking and her name happened to be up on the screen at that moment, and she had the same name as a girl I kind of like, and it's not a very common name, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to the pub tonight because she'll probably be there if I go.

So could this be some sort of sign? From what I read on the "Light Bulbs" page it seems Kundalini just produces random waves of electricity that just interfere with electronics, but is there ever a way they can "influence" them to give you a message?

this was certainly a strange experience because it has never happened before, and the fact that the name of this girl I'd been thinking about happened to be on the screen at that exact moment makes it too co-incedental to dismiss.

Gustaf

Quote from: nodgie on May 21, 2008, 12:29:24 PM
A very weird thing happened a few minutes ago. I turned on the TV to watch the chanpions league final and as I sat down on the couch watching it, the TV station changed to No.4 (it was on No. 3)

I read the "Light Bulbs" section on this site and didn't believe it until this happened. I checked the TV remote and the TV to see if the buttons that would have done this were in any way already pushed in to some degree, but no, they weren't.

The other weird thing is at the moment the channel changed, the other channel was showing a programme with a woman speaking and her name happened to be up on the screen at that moment, and she had the same name as a girl I kind of like, and it's not a very common name, and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go to the pub tonight because she'll probably be there if I go.

So could this be some sort of sign? From what I read on the "Light Bulbs" page it seems Kundalini just produces random waves of electricity that just interfere with electronics, but is there ever a way they can "influence" them to give you a message?

this was certainly a strange experience because it has never happened before, and the fact that the name of this girl I'd been thinking about happened to be on the screen at that exact moment makes it too co-incedental to dismiss.

Heh, that's cute! Why not go to the pub and find out?

Namaste
Gustaf

nodgie

thanks very much. I didn't bother. It was weird though.