Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Hi, and I need serious help

Started by Ashley, September 06, 2008, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley

I experienced my Kundalini awakening 3 years ago. Then about one year ago, it stopped, simply ceased. What followed was many symptoms, the Kundalini Syndrome, basically having my body attacked by physical pains and other invisible symptoms, causing drastic discomfort and intense suffering to my person...it has been horrible. Thankfully, most of these symptoms have disappeared, but one hasnt, the most pressing one right now. It is a penetrating force on the crown of my head. It almost feels if I do not some defend against it, it will completely crush my mind, and turn me into a vegetative state. One way to put the feeling of this force is that it feels like my mind is deteriorating, and that I am slowly becoming retarded. I cannot have something like that happen to me! Also, after reading bits and pieces of this website, I realise that my soul could have possibly left my body, because I no longer feel it. When I was younger, and especially when I experienced the Kundalini 3 years ago, I definitely could feel my soul, or at least something, a "force" within me, that helped guide me and direct me through life.  Now, it is vacant, empty, and I simply miss that cozy, warm feeling...I wish to feel alive again!

Please advise me on how I can solve the problems I am facing so I can get back with my life. I tried the Soul Meditation as described on this website, but I would like a faster, more powerful approach. Also one thing, I am so keen(read: desperate) on returning my life to how it should be, that I am thinking of travelling all the way to Canada to meet this Mystress, and communicate with her directly. Then, I might be able to make head or tail of what actually is happening to me...I really need this! Help me PLEASE.

Ashley

Does anyone have anything to say? Maybe a similar experience? I might have exaggerated certain details, but the fact remains that I am not enjoying myself in the least. Any advice on approaching life and dealing with difficulties would be greatly appreciated.

Username

Quote from: Ashley on September 06, 2008, 12:04:06 PM
I experienced my Kundalini awakening 3 years ago. Then about one year ago, it stopped, simply ceased. What followed was many symptoms, the Kundalini Syndrome, basically having my body attacked by physical pains and other invisible symptoms, causing drastic discomfort and intense suffering to my person...it has been horrible. Thankfully, most of these symptoms have disappeared, but one hasnt, the most pressing one right now. It is a penetrating force on the crown of my head. It almost feels if I do not some defend against it, it will completely crush my mind, and turn me into a vegetative state. One way to put the feeling of this force is that it feels like my mind is deteriorating, and that I am slowly becoming retarded. I cannot have something like that happen to me! Also, after reading bits and pieces of this website, I realise that my soul could have possibly left my body, because I no longer feel it. When I was younger, and especially when I experienced the Kundalini 3 years ago, I definitely could feel my soul, or at least something, a "force" within me, that helped guide me and direct me through life.  Now, it is vacant, empty, and I simply miss that cozy, warm feeling...I wish to feel alive again!

Please advise me on how I can solve the problems I am facing so I can get back with my life. I tried the Soul Meditation as described on this website, but I would like a faster, more powerful approach. Also one thing, I am so keen(read: desperate) on returning my life to how it should be, that I am thinking of travelling all the way to Canada to meet this Mystress, and communicate with her directly. Then, I might be able to make head or tail of what actually is happening to me...I really need this! Help me PLEASE.

Hey, I will try to help you but I am not an expert on this stuff.
I can relate to you with the headaches. I have had extremely bad headaches in the past which caused me to throw up and I still get them from time to time so I get how you could feel like they were crushing your mind. I thought I was going to die from one before lol. They could be due to a block in your crown chakra. http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/headache.php.
Sorry I couldn't help more..

Gustaf

Quote from: Ashley on September 06, 2008, 12:04:06 PM

Hello Ashley!
The pressure at the top of your head may be connected to your crown chakra.  When you have a lot of kundalini moving, a lot of it needs to move up through your head, a lot of the stuff which is being processed and released.   You may be experiencing something akin to the dark night of the soul.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/darknight.php

It also seems to be common for the ego during many manifestations of Kundalini to perceive it as a threat, because an active K means a slow end for the ego.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/awakening/egodiss.php

The realization in the dark night is, that you feel that you have lost "it" that you used to experience, because you grow into the realization that you ARE it. It's a radical shift to say the least. Most of us say "my soul" or "my higher self" etc, which is really a perspective from the more limited ego mind. When you start to identify with the higher aspects, everything starts to look differently.

I'm a big fan of breathing!   Try to breathe through what happens.   In order for you to turn into a butterfly, the cocoon has to go!

Krishnamurti experienced splitting headaches, and felt like a light from above was splitting his head into two, during a certain stage in his awakening.   Jana Dixon at Biology of Kundalini http://biologyofkundalini.com/ has some very lucid material about the darker periods of Kundalini, and ways to approach them.  My gut tells me that something there may be of benefit to you as well, along with looking more deeply into the dark night of the soul.

Something else is important to remember.  There is no turning back with Kundalini. This is not intended to frighten, in fact, the opposite. It is your evolutionary, intuitive force, and will take you deeper and more wondrous experiences in life.  Don't despair!  The scary phases WILL pass, they always have. The more you work to help the process, the easier it gets for  you.  I've been through so much darkness as well, and every single thing has passed.

I sense you are very strong at heart, and I have no doubts that you will come through as a magnificent butterfly!

Namaste!
Gustaf

Mystress

The soul meditation works, your soul is yours and you can call it back anytime. Faster more powerful, lol... that only shows your lack of faith in your own soul! It is a spark of the Divine, nothing can hold it without your consent.

This is crown chakra stuff, but seems like there is a physical component. The skull actually comprises some 14 bones, and along the wrinkly seams of the skull it is supposed to be able to flex. Sometimes an impact or injury, often in childhood can cause a fissure to become locked up. Often this makes little difference to the individual until Kundalini starts reshaping the bones of your skull and the stuck place starts to hurt.

Chiropractic, osteopathy or cranio sacral therapy should be able to sort things out for you.

You really need to learn to get grounded, and stay grounded.

Fuzzy brains is a common symtom and you need to stop stressing about it. Your brain is getting a rewiring and that means sometimes bits of it go off-line for a while, so to speak as you move from a rational, logical pattern into a more unconscious, intuitive style.

Your fear is not about your brain though, it is your ego that fears becoming nothing, and that is what Kundalini has in mind for you so get used to the idea! 

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org