Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Higher self negotiation and relationships

Started by angelprayer, July 12, 2007, 05:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelprayer

Hi Mystress,
May I first just say I've been inside myself a lot today - due to exhaustion mainly - and found myself thinking about what you wrote on the physical transformation thread. As a 5 year old I was very philosophical (though not as gifted as you by the sounds of it) and did once considered that one day I'd be 25. I thought to myself how funny that was, and wondered what I'd be doing and what I'd be like, but i didn't as far as I know get an answer. I'm not 25 yet anyway, so who knows! I found myself shrinking down, then I felt something open about 2 metres above myself and I think it was yourself because for a moment or two I was just connected to a positive spiritual maternal figure - and I felt blessed.

My question is about something similar: meditations which bring you closer to others at distance. I gather that abilities to transcent space and time are 3rd eye or heart related? I've began to notice a great increase in my sense of intimacy in spite of distance and am to be honest a little concerned about the ethics of this and how to understand it better, ideally how to not use it because it is pretty much outside the normal range of experience...

I think I'm getting disillusioned by gifts.

Mystress

QuoteI think I'm getting disillusioned by gifts.

Heh, that disillusionment is the beginning of spiritual maturity. Eventually they will become less interesting than oatmeal for breakfast and that is when you are mature enough to use them wisely.

Your energy follows your attention. If you don't want weird remote connections, then don't think about people. Are ya starting to get why a Zen Master has a silent mind? Thoughts are prayers-be careful what you pray for! LOL!!

It is a discipline, staying in the moment and giving your full attention to what is in front of you.

Blessings...