The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

I'm having trouble reaching my DB

Started by Kat, January 17, 2010, 07:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

I can't reach my Divine Beloved, I'm having a difficult time with it. Can anyone give me pointers or something like that? I've no clue what I'm doing wrong. I try to stay grounded and listen for his voice or see if he'll appear to me, nothing  :-\... Anthing you can tell me is greatly appreciated.

Much Love and Blessings,
         Kat
Music is my refuge. I can crawl into the spaces between the notes and curl my back to the world.

konquerer

i guess you just have to be patient and let your DB appear whenever it chooses to. that is what i did, but i did not know it was DB till i saw this website.

Kat

Music is my refuge. I can crawl into the spaces between the notes and curl my back to the world.

Gustaf

Hello Kat!

The trick lies in your imagination and fantasy, especially if he doesn't appear spontaneously. Did you ever had a dream mate? It's usually something that brings up a certain feeling inside you. Whatever it may be. It doesn't have to be a voice. It can be a personal quality, or a visual feature that sparks the rest.

In my own experience, I could recall years of dreams (and daydreaming) about a mysterious and powerful, but gentle woman who would come into my life. Her appearance could differ quite a bit from time to time, it was mostly a certain feeling that came with her where the real power is. When I began to feel her presence, the rest followed quite easily. One form she would appear was an inner vision of her bare feet, and anklets with little bells on them, creating a very strong desire in me to surrender before those feet. After that it could be anything else. I usually don't hear her voice, she almost always speaks to me visually. In images and bodylanguage (in my own body and in visions of her as a female form)

A lot of power rests in your imagination. Just make sure to not try to control it to much. Imagine, then surrender, then imagine again.. 

There's no specific way that it happens, because it's your own unconscious, deeper mind taking a form that you feel drawn to. It's a completely personal and unique experience for everybody. For me, going into a certain feeling initiates it.

Namaste
Gustaf

Kat

Thank you both for your help! I've had a dream about this guy several times I've never met before but I feel drawn to him. Thanks again  :D

konquerer

However, keep in mind that reaching your DB is not the ultimate goal it is only a step which can show you the path to reach your goal in life, whatever that may be. In my case, for example, reaching my DB has opened the door to the path of salvation.