Thank you for your visit.

Can anybody give me an advise?

Started by emilia, September 24, 2007, 01:41:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilia

I just found this forum and I am very happy if anybody could help me.  :)

When I go to sleep (and relax and close my eyes) I see some kind of  fuzz. I see it eyes opened in the dark room too but then it looks more "solid". This  thing after a while starts to look like vibrating "strings".  There is some kind of an inner screen that opens up if I concentrate on it... and then it happens that my pherical vision gets so much larger, and then I see colorful pictures and stuff like that... nothing that important usually-just people and places I never saw or visited.

I forgot to say it looks like a tunnel in space and I have seen this for years now. I always I am so so relaxed when this happenes...
I was very scared of this before!!! Sometimes when I wake up i the middle of the night I see the after images from my dream(?)... like a dove flying in my room etc. They are so "real"! I don't know anything about these things but I guess I try to find some information now. Somebody said this could have something related with kundalini but after I read your posts I got more confused...

thank you:)

Mystress

It is a third eye phenomena, and you don't need to worry or do anything about it. Just relax and enjoy the movies!