Thank you for your visit.

Question about Grounding Meditation

Started by daughterofthemoon, January 26, 2010, 01:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daughterofthemoon

Hello All,

I was wondering if it is possible to attract any unwanted energies with the grounding meditation? When I make an internal request for the circuit to stay that way, does that mean my crown STAYS open? If so, is it possible to open myself up to the attraction of any unwanted energies? Since doing the meditations, I feel very peaceful and open-particularly in my heart chakra. I am also experiencing a sense of clarity...But my head physically feels very loopy, for lack of a better word.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? Am I doing this meditation correctly?

Peace, Blessings, Love
Daughter of the Moon

Sigmund

What do you mean when you say you request the circuit to stay open? 

Think about being grounded and like attracting like.  Just for your own edification and uplift, you might want to investigate where your fears come from and what they're about or you might just want to surrender them.  That'll resolve stuff that's ready to go and will reveal the next layer of unfolding when the time's right.

As for negative energy, I suggest surrendering what you think you don't want to your favorite deity or saint and see what you get.  What goes readily is meant to and what stays is meant for you to unfold another way. 

And, yes, you should open/ have Goddess (for example) open your crown each time you begin energy work and when you're feeling fearful and/or anxious.  Energy that doesn't exit the body can clammer around inside.

Jai.

daughterofthemoon

Sigmund!

Thank you so much for responding to my question.  All your suggestions resonated with me. For me this is about acknowledging and surrendering my fears to Goddess...

I will keep you posted on my process.

I really appreciate your help!

Many Blessings,
Daughter of the Moon

Sigmund