Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Grounding meditation

Started by Daisy, August 08, 2010, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daisy

I have been searching for and practicing a number of grounding/protection  practices for the last two years. Many of them were OK, but none of them felt totally effective. I did the grounding meditation here for the last two days and it is remarkable. For the first time ever I feel truly grounded, and I can actually feel the light around me in my energy field very powerfully.

Thank you!

Daisy

I am now on day 30 of the 45 day grounding practice recommended on this site. I didn't think I could manage 8 times a day but the grounding felt so amazing I found myself making time to do it. Sometimes I ground 10 or more times a day. Some wonderful new energies, attitudes and possibilities are appearing in my life and I thank the grounding practice for that. I am looking forward to continuing for the next 15 days.

Sigmund

Glad you're seeing the fruits of your efforts, Daisy.  It's a great practice and has many benefits.

Daisy

Thanks! I just completed the 45 day, 8 groundings a day practice. I got some amazing blessings and insights from doing this.

When I woke up this morning I didn't know what to do with myself, now that the 45 days is over, so I just went ahead and did the grounding practice anyway. I guess it has become a habit.  :)

Ashley

Is it ok with you to share your insights? It will be greatly appreciated. I would like to know what sort of insights you could possibly have.

Daisy

Quote from: Ashley on September 24, 2010, 12:02:23 AM
Is it ok with you to share your insights? It will be greatly appreciated. I would like to know what sort of insights you could possibly have.

Thanks Ashley-
I experienced inner changes in how I was perceiving things, I also experienced an opening of my heart to more love and warmth, and I gained a powerful sense of my personal boundaries. It's a work in progress, and stuff is still happening because I'm still doing the practice, but now only twice a day. :)

Mystress

Quote from: Daisy on September 23, 2010, 07:35:51 AM
Thanks! I just completed the 45 day, 8 groundings a day practice. I got some amazing blessings and insights from doing this.

When I woke up this morning I didn't know what to do with myself, now that the 45 days is over, so I just went ahead and did the grounding practice anyway. I guess it has become a habit.  :)

Thats the point, Daisy! There is nothing magical about the 45 days except its how to establish a new habit, of staying grounded all the time, which means grounding often or whenever you notice you are ungrounded. Sure ok to keep up with the 8x a day.  Probably at this point you just think the word "grounding" and feel it happening and you can do that 100x a day!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org