This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Kundalini/ 1st chakra blockage ?

Started by zardoz, October 11, 2007, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zardoz

Hi I've been having this tightness/pain like a small fist in the location of my prostate for a few yrs now.
Have had no luck with "healers" in a diagnosis, relief or understanding.
My feeling is its belief systems about sexuality being "bad", this seems to be coming from a subconscious / genetic collective pool of mind.
Anger? Fear ?

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Wanda

Interesting, I had exactly the same thing a little while ago. I sensed it as a tight knot in my stomach. It appeared suddenly and for two weeks, it got worse and worse... I had never experienced anything like that before, and since I have been spontaneously "merging" with other people lately, I assumed that it's someone elses spiritual problem I have picked up via empathy.

Finally, I was desperate enough to try something I read from the Mystress'es webpage, even though I didn't really believe in it. I said out loud, "Dear God, please help me untie this knot in me and in whoever I got it from. Thank you." Trying to be as sincere as I could. Then I fell asleep for a couple of hours, knowing that my unconscious mind is much less sceptical about stuff like that working than my conscious mind. I woke up and... It was gone!

Give it a try!  :)

bluesbeat

QuoteMy feeling is its belief systems about sexuality being "bad"

Well, you might be on to something there.

Since the mantra for Zardoz (from the movie) begins with:
"The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the earth with a plague of men, as once it was."

You might want to change your screen name at least.  ;)    

b.

zardoz

Oh ya that really makes sense. Completely forgot about that.
I think I've only seen it 2 times over many years. Will have to re watch the movie with new eyes.

bluesbeat

Yeah I don't mean to imply that that was the sole cause. It just jumped out at me as being amazingly ironic. Wanda has given you a good suggestion. I hope you've had your prostate checked? Check the obvious first.

Take care,
b.

zardoz

It is totally ironic. Sorta like attracting like.
There are more things going on with me than I am not relating here but relate to the movie as well.
My hope is to find and heal the cause of the physical symptom and achieve full health
thru "spirituality" as Wanda has, so I will try her advice.

Cheers

Mystress

Wanda is correct. You can also go one further and swap out the chakra itself.
"Goddess please take my root chakra and everything connected to it, and give me back a shiny new one that is perfect for my continued spiritual growth and unfolding, as Thy will be done. Thank you."

Romantic or erotic sexuality is of the second chakra.   Root chakra is procreative sexuality. Prostrate issues can be caused by too few orgasms.