Thank you for your visit.

Blue pearl

Started by tiny_sounds, October 21, 2007, 01:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_sounds

Hello!  :)

I keep on seeing a very quick flash of a small blue light. I've heard this is called the blue pearl. What's it all about then?

much thanks,

Jack

Gustaf

QuoteHello!  :)

I keep on seeing a very quick flash of a small blue light. I've heard this is called the blue pearl. What's it all about then?

much thanks,

Jack

Happened to me as well. It tends to come and go too quickly before I can communicate with it though.  This might shed some light on it

http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/3rdeye.html

Namaste
Gustaf

angelprayer

I just wanted to write here that I've experienced the blue pearl in a number of ways. It started in quite an unhappy time in my life. When I went to bed of an evening I was quite paranoid and looking around the room. Everynight, the blue spark would briefly appear as I did this. At first I thought it was a spirit, it was obvious it wasn't a "pixel" in my vision. But then I just accepted the mystery and didn't think any more about it.

It started happening more and more, till one very big psychic time last year when I saw a blue flame.....deep deep laser blue, sort of burned up in front of me, as if it was shining through from another dimension. It happened a few times and I thought it was angel beings as it was "located" in space, usually a few metres away. This has happened a few times since, but I notice the quality of colour and flame is very different when it appears to come from outside, and not just reflected on the back of the eye-lids.

Gonna read blue-pearl page again just now.

tiny_sounds

That sounds cool! I've never had the whold bush thing or see anymore than a little dot of light. Although, I have been seeing white dots too now. I tried to find the blue-pearl page, couldn't find one.............do you have the link? Do you know exactly what it is?

ta muchly..................

Looks like a name

I feel inferior towards all of you.

Sigmund

I know how you feel, llan.  I've found that reading the third eye stuff, the link that gustaf posted above, is very helpful.  I've also found that practice makes me more proficient.  As the Buddha said, " ... as a bucket is filled, even if drop by drop, ..." good will come to us through our efforts.