Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Kundalini's effect in your life

Started by vivalavida, April 16, 2011, 08:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivalavida

Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to start this topic to get some thoughts from those who have been awakened from a relatively long time.

There's a lot of information about Kundalini being a must for spiritual advancement, but I would like to know how has the awakening affected your life, health, relations, jobs. A lot of people say that as tough as it is to go through an awakening, after some time you will be glad it happened.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience.

Best,
Edy

TwinDragon

Well, it can turn one's life into pure bliss:)

How it has affected me... I was awakened when I was a child, and the process stoped when I was 14, and it came back on and off some years after that. My entire life has changed, I start to follow my hearts desires, all sorts of physical and emotional stuff has been healed and is still in the process of being healed... Abundance in energy... :) Love... Deep connection to everything etc...

I've had some difficoulties in the process but I feel blessed for having gotten the kundalini awakening:)

Da Zues Mon

It took me right out of my "comfort zone" into a world I had no idea existed. I fought for mutiple months to stay alive. I was spontaneously awakened. Despite all the "hardship", the process has made me grow far beyond what I had in mind. The Process has made me grow more humble and compassionate. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not dead yet. I love everything I went through though, even if it felt like it hurt to the fullest..

vivalavida

Thanks for the replies. I will wait and see what this process brings in my life as well.

Do you think it's the process that changes us more than we try and change ourselves recognizing the process?

Jeff

Quote from: vivalavida on April 27, 2011, 07:33:44 AM
Do you think it's the process that changes us more than we try and change ourselves recognizing the process?

For me, increasing awareness is what drives the change in us. K energy is always there, it is just a question quieting the mind/ego enough to notice.

As Jesus says, "Blessed are the poor in spirit (quiet ego): for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Peace & Love.