Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Acupuncture to help with cleansing

Started by vivalavida, May 20, 2011, 03:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivalavida

Hello everyone,

I have met with a couple acupuncturists before who said they could make my K stop and I ran away. This new guy's approach seems more logical to me. He said he can't make anything stop (after all that's not what I am looking for) but he said he can help me release more energy and keep me grounded for a longer period of time.

I have read stories that many people with a K awakening have become worse from an intervention. My solar plexus, heart, higher heart, third eye and crown chakras are already opened (not sure about my throat chakra even though I have felt it a couple of times and saw a blue cloud from my third eye a couple of times).

Do you have any idea if something can go wrong or what could I tell this acupuncturist to pay attention to during the treatment?

Thanks for any input.

Mari

Hi!
Acupuncture, chiropractic, all kinds of massage etc are good in general. You have to listen to your heart and try the options that feel good. Then you know...   ;) If it's really bad, eating junk food, exercise, stopping meditation, hyper focus on normal daily routine tasks for a while and so on might balance you. Sometimes therapists who don't have any idea what you're talking about, meaning they are not awakened, might be good options for doing massage because they ground your energy overload nicely and let you just relax without telling you their stories about what's up in you. I chose not to tell about what's going on because I usually just got silent disbelief back. Just booked the time and enjoyed the treatment.

My friend who does nerve massage (I dont know what is it in english) and trigger point massages gave me regularly an hour of relief when I was burning bright. I burned like a bonfire for longer time, so I really needed help for my body to catch up the changes in energy level. Bone setting is great, helps sometimes with paranoid thoughts too when blocked energy is released from the head. I benefitted loads from generous energy healings from my healer friends so I think it's individual how you react to treatments. Hugging the trees, especially oaks, and releasing the excessive energy back to the nature, to the earth. Long walks. I got few reflexology treatments, foot massage is yummy! I was guided effortlessly to all the help I needed, sometimes I hesitated only to find out later help offered was good. Yes and taking some supplements that support the changes in your nerves go smoothly might be good too.

Trust yourself and the Goddess Shakti  :)

vivalavida

Thanks for your reply Mari,

I went ahead with an acupuncture session, and I have been releasing a lot lately.
Looks like it will help me so I might consider having some more sessions in the future.

Blessings,