This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

KUNDALINI ACTIVATED IN ME WITHOUT ME KNOWING WHAT IT IS

Started by frenchpookie, September 17, 2011, 03:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frenchpookie

Some years ago my partner told me she was going to give me a massage that would do me good and that she would be activating Kundalini. I didn't know what that was. I just thought it was a type of massage. I trusted this person so we proceeded with the massage. What I experienced after was quite unbelievable. Words cannot describe it. It was truly sublime.
Ever since though my life has changed and not for the better. It awakened an openness to the world (I was open anyway but not like this) which I find damaging. I cannot find peace. I cannot find true love. I am truly lost and no years later I cannot stand this any more.
Could this be that massage? What can I do to stop this? It's good to be open to the world and to have such compassion but I cannot find an equilibrium to feel at peace within myself. I wasn't ready for this and didn't even ask for this to happen.
I came to this conclusion through a dream I had a few nights ago.

Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

surf

Hey there.  What is it that is difficult for you?  Can you explain a little more?  I've also been having a rough time and feel utterly lost, perhaps we can swap experiences.  E-mail me at surfingisfun001@cox.net.  I'd love to hear your story. 

Mari

Hi Frenchpookie!

I am sorry to hear you're having hard time coping with your awakening. Yes, your partner might have triggered some permanent changes in you with her intention and energy. It is possible, if you were receptive and ready. My guess is that you somehow have asked to advance spiritually, and you got way more than you expected. Kundalini is not going to go back to sleep. It has all kinds of phases and stages, but it never completely stops when it has awakened. So now what you can do, is to learn to live with it.

Extreme openness and empathy are something awakened people have to learn to handle. It's tough, and might lead to isolation because awakened one often suffers enormously when trying to continue social life like it used to be, before kundalini. Kundalini teacher essays are good for wayward empaths, so I encourage you to read them, and try applying them into practise. First step is to start getting grounded, grounding meditation on this site is excellent.

You can continue here: http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/empathy.php then whole Karma section, and meditations.                                 

Surfingisfun, you could consider joining Kundalini Gateway mailing list if you would like to have some peer support? http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/

Love,
Mari

frenchpookie

Quote from: surfingisfun on September 18, 2011, 08:24:53 AM
Hey there.  What is it that is difficult for you?  Can you explain a little more?  I've also been having a rough time and feel utterly lost, perhaps we can swap experiences.  E-mail me at surfingisfun001@cox.net.  I'd love to hear your story. 

Sorry to get back to you so late after your kind reply and your obvious openness to my situation. I shall send you an email and we can exchange these experiences in more detail.

Pookie x

frenchpookie

Quote from: Mari on September 18, 2011, 01:24:01 PM
Hi Frenchpookie!

I am sorry to hear you're having hard time coping with your awakening. Yes, your partner might have triggered some permanent changes in you with her intention and energy. It is possible, if you were receptive and ready. My guess is that you somehow have asked to advance spiritually, and you got way more than you expected. Kundalini is not going to go back to sleep. It has all kinds of phases and stages, but it never completely stops when it has awakened. So now what you can do, is to learn to live with it.

If you don't know about it and you don't have that knowledge and insight or awareness of it it's even harder. There's been times I felt I was going crazy.

Extreme openness and empathy are something awakened people have to learn to handle. It's tough, and might lead to isolation because awakened one often suffers enormously when trying to continue social life like it used to be, before kundalini. Kundalini teacher essays are good for wayward empaths, so I encourage you to read them, and try applying them into practise. First step is to start getting grounded, grounding meditation on this site is excellent.

I'm getting grounded just by knowing what all this is. I'm human and somehow there needs to be an explanation of sorts for things we don't understand. I go through the whole chakra system and meditate on each part knowing and feeling each stage. It relaxes me and reassures me therefore it makes me feel grounded. But I am however easily off up into the air again. It's hard work staying down here for me. That's the feeling I've had since that massage. Sometimes I wish it hadn't happened I feel my ex did that for the wrong reasons. For selfish reasons and that's why I feel so mixed up.

You can continue here: http://kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/empathy.php then whole Karma section, and meditations.                                 

Surfingisfun, you could consider joining Kundalini Gateway mailing list if you would like to have some peer support? http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/

Love,
Mari

Thank you so much for your input I will take a long look at that link

Pookie

surf

Quote from: frenchpookie on October 08, 2011, 02:19:43 AM

Sorry to get back to you so late after your kind reply and your obvious openness to my situation. I shall send you an email and we can exchange these experiences in more detail.

Pookie x

Hey there Pookie.  No worries, I myself haven't been on this site until today.  I don't see any e-mails from you but I do get a lot of spam.  I just want to make sure I haven't deleted your e-mail on accident.  Make sure to put "kundalini" or something like that in the subject when you e-mail me.  Looking forward to swapping experiences. 

surf

surf

Love,
Mari

Thanks for the link Mari... I'll check it out.  It would be great to have support.

frenchpookie

Quote from: surfingisfun on October 09, 2011, 09:44:12 AM
Quote from: frenchpookie on October 08, 2011, 02:19:43 AM

Pookie x

Hey there Pookie.  No worries, I myself haven't been on this site until today.  I don't see any e-mails from you but I do get a lot of spam.  I just want to make sure I haven't deleted your e-mail on accident.  Make sure to put "kundalini" or something like that in the subject when you e-mail me.  Looking forward to swapping experiences. 

surf

You've got mail  ;)