Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Strange Encounter w/Mysterious Lady at Market

Started by Malana, December 01, 2011, 11:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malana

I was at the market earlier this evening and was buying some food for my brother and I to last for the weekend. I bought some frozen pizzas because they were on sale. I came out of the aisle to the main aisle where the checkout counters are and all of the sudden this older lady looks at me to get my attention, then looks down at the pizzas then back at me, back down at the pizzas then back at me as if trying to get my attention, then she walked away. For the split second, I didn't think anything of it, however right then an item fell out of the cart and when I went to pick it up I glanced at the cart and realized that the pizzas said "TOMBSTONE" on them - at once I froze and was in shock for a moment.

My mind raced as I was trying to figure out what that meant. Does anyone have any idea what this might mean? I'm not even sure if it was necessarily a bad thing because the lady didn't seem too creepy and her expression was more like eager & had a slight excitement to her glances. It's a bit hard to explain, however I am left completely bewildered and thought you guys might have some insight on what this may mean. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

nitou

You saw a woman acting a bit strangely, and then you saw the word "Tombstone." You correlated the two events, but did her odd behavior really have anything to do with the fact that the word "Tombstone" is on the pizza box? And you said that she seemed to be trying to get your attention- is that true? Do you know that was her intention? 

It could be that she likes pizza, or she found you interesting/attractive in some way, or maybe she wanted to talk to you but is shy. Being the hard-headed skeptic that I am, my instinct is to go with a mundane explanation for her behavior, but clearly this event is meaningful to you.  Sometimes people can unwittingly show you a mirror into your own unconscious. "Tombstone" symbolizes death but you said she wasn't creepy. Death isn't necessarily a scary or bad thing. Sometimes it makes room for new growth. Is it time for something in your life to die, like a bad relationship or wasted effort? Is it time to let go of some baggage that has been burdening you?

Malana

Nitou, thank you for your philosophical response, as this is what I was hoping for. Now, as I thought about it more and tyring to rationalize this event, it occurred to me that it actually didn't matter what the intentions of the lady was, what really mattered, as you thoughtfully mentioned, is my "strange" reaction to it. I am at a pivotal point in my life, and, as you also mentioned, death doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing or something to be feared; in a way it reinforced the changes I am going through, almost like a transformation, phoenix-type thing. I just turned 30 and am coming out of a 12 year relentless cycle of denial, confusion and self-inflicted or self-brought-upon pain and/or suffering. So, yes, my conclusion is that of a death of past traumas and, as you stated in your last sentence, definitely some mostly subconscious baggage that had been burdening me for quite some time. Thank you again for your thoughtful response - it is greatly appreciated. Skepticism is sometimes a better way to help with different perspectives, and that I am grateful for.  :)

Mystress

It means you need more calcium magnesium and b vitamins...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org