Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Random Scenarios In My Head

Started by NeverSure, February 10, 2012, 07:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeverSure

Hello,

I have read most of the information on this site but could not really get answers to my question. Sometimes at work when I am done with my project and I have nothing else to do I will naturally feel bored and then different scenarios would arise in my head such as me arguing with someone I know and winning the argument, scenarios from past where I could have done something or said something and I didn't, things like that.

I have learned to catch myself and stop thinking about them but it still feels really odd that those thoughts arise. Thing is that I don't start thinking about them they arise and then I go with it until I catch myself.

Most of the time the theme is me winning and the other person losing. I am not an egotistic person so that kind of surprises me that I get thoughts like that.

Anyways my question is: Does this have anything to do with the entities or this is just a psychological thing that will pass with time? It's not that it bothers me o much as I want to find out what it is and how to deal with it properly besides catching myself and stop thinking about them.

Thank you,

Mystress

Quote from: NeverSure on February 10, 2012, 07:20:57 AM
Hello,

I have read most of the information on this site but could not really get answers to my question. Sometimes at work when I am done with my project and I have nothing else to do I will naturally feel bored and then different scenarios would arise in my head such as me arguing with someone I know and winning the argument, scenarios from past where I could have done something or said something and I didn't, things like that.

Sounds like karma to me. Theme is power interactions where you were left feeling incomplete = stuff comes up in an idle moment because you are emotionally seeking completion, to win the argment and take your power back. Most people have stuff like that. The real completion is to realize nobody really can take your power unless you allow it on some level and obsessing about it really just keeps giving more power away. Just decide in yourself that its ok to let go of the feelings of loss that brings the stuff up.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

NeverSure

Quote from: Mystress on February 15, 2012, 11:14:12 AM
Quote from: NeverSure on February 10, 2012, 07:20:57 AM
Hello,

Sounds like karma to me. Theme is power interactions where you were left feeling incomplete = stuff comes up in an idle moment because you are emotionally seeking completion, to win the argment and take your power back. Most people have stuff like that. The real completion is to realize nobody really can take your power unless you allow it on some level and obsessing about it really just keeps giving more power away. Just decide in yourself that its ok to let go of the feelings of loss that brings the stuff up.

Thank you so much for your help!