This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Dead people talk to me

Started by For_the_love_of_Go, January 07, 2008, 05:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For_the_love_of_Go

Lately I have had lots of random people, dead people, talking to me in dreams.
It's kinda freaking me out, what do they want from me?
I can sometimes even see them in the daytime.
What the hell is going on, I don't need this right now.

Advise

Wanda

Well, if they're talking to you, then what are they saying? This might give you a clue about what they want from you.

I myself only see my dead relatives, and they're not very talkative... They sometimes give me tours in the afterlife, though. This has been very educational.  :)

Check out the Mystresses' page on ghosts and how to handle them, http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/ghosts.html

Regards,
Wanda

For_the_love_of_Go

I will give you an example: I am driving in a yellow car, but there seems to be some sort of urgency.
When I arrive home, or what felt like home in the dream, it changed, I was now an observer. The actual driver of the car was a women who was unfamiliar to me. Her boyfriend then came outside and asked what she had done to the car, it was all smashed up at the front. She told her boyfriend that she had run somebody over but was too scared to stop. The boyfriend says to her " don't worry we will just hide the car for now.
When I look to my left there is a guy in motorcycle leathers still wearing his helmet, he say's to me " she is the one who did this to me, she is the one who got away with it"

The thing is I see number plates and street names etc but when I wake up I can't remember them.

Stupid dreams!!!

For_the_love_of_Go

In another one I see a house that has had a trench dug up in the front garden for some pipes or something. There is a pile of soil right next to the trench and it's raining. Then I see this young kid playing in the trench, but because it is wet and the front yard is on a slop the dirt caves in just enough to bury the kid. The next day the workmen return and see the cave but just fill the whole trench in, leaving the kid buried in his own front yard. There is a car in the driveway, but it is a 1960 model car.

For_the_love_of_Go

At least dead people want to talk to me  :'(

Emulated_Puppeteer

I'd love to talk to you if I were dead... I'd BOO ya all the time  :D

For_the_love_of_Go

I would like to talk to you Ninja, I would first like to ask you if you believe me. Do you believe me??
Again, I can't help but feel you are just making fun of me, you wouldn't be so piss tacky if you had dreamt them, you would be asking the same questions as me.
Is it at all possible for you to give me an honest, heart felt answer, I know you must have it in you otherwise you wouldn't have been directed to this site. Out of all the billions of sites you chose this one, you can't ignore that.

Can someone PLEASE give me some sort of logical answer to what the hell is going on.

Emulated_Puppeteer

Does the dead or living exist within the realm of dreams? Perhaps you see people's past and future shadows.

Mystress

Hello. Love:

Sounds like you are gearing up for a career as a police psychic!

Not remembering licence plates and such is not unusual, many people myself included cannot read, in dreams.  Get a dream person to read for you, and tell you the numbers to remember them as words instead of symbols.

The realm of dreams is connected to the astral, the world of ghosts and entities.  These type of phenomena pass more quickly if you take them in stride and just accept them like the weather. Quite probably what you are picking up on is local;  critters near where you live picking up on your energy presence. The newly awakened attract ghosts like moths to a candle.

Anyway, it is not hard to guess what they want. The Biker wants justice, the kid wants mom to know what happened to him... mom is probably pretty old by now.  Personally, I send the spooks into the light and let Goddess sort them out. I'm not interested in their long-dead issues. Others take a more involved stance to pass on the messages to the people whom they are for. There is value to the television mediums, they give people more faith that they live on after death- it is just not something that interests me. I prefer to work with the living.  

To retrieve the other information you need to learn better communication with your unconscious mind. Self hypnosis can be useful for retrieving lost memory and getting new information. Not hard to learn, choose a book by Milton Erickson.

You could cast a house spell to shut the ghosts out, but I'd advise allowing it for a while, to see where it leads.  

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Emulated_Puppeteer

QuoteHello. Love:  

Blessings...

MOFO! she called you love and gave you blessings!  :'( :'( :'(

For_the_love_of_Go

Thank you Mystress for reading my post and giving me some helpful information.
There is one thing I'm a little concerned about though, I told a friend of mine about these dreams I've been having and she said that I have to protect myself from bad spirit's. Does this sound right to you?

Mystress, have you ever had a dream that involves electricity, I have on several occasions have a dream that I am standing in a public place naked, I am not at all concerned about the fact that I'm naked. People offer me coats and what not to cover myself up with but I just tell them that it is they who need to cover themselves.

Sorry, I am going of on a tangent. What I meant to ask you was have you had a dream where you were holding a ball of electricity in your hand?
It looks like it has be made with matches all put together to form the shape of a ball but it is a silvery white color.
If I throw the ball it just forms a bigger one in the sky????

A question for Ninja, what do the letters MOFO stand for?

Emulated_Puppeteer