Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Lights

Started by Motova, March 05, 2012, 03:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motova

Hello Mystress, I really like your website, its really informative and helpful. I like your relaxed and quirky way of presenting your material, and I really look forward to reading the completed articles on the chakras.

To get straight to the point of the post, I read your article on Lights and I was hoping if you could help me classify some of the lights I am seeing. I've read many times that one shouldn't become preoccupied with them, although they're so apparent that I can't help it. I see red and blue small ones, that I would classify as droplets or pearls, yet they produce quite a bit of light and can be rather bright. I've seen aqua ones that are square with rounded edges. I see individual or grouped white bulbs, which may or may not be connected by a "mass". Further more, I've seen abstract ones like kaleidescope or op-art designs. Sometimes there is a combination, and/or frequent transformations. I've been seeing these since last September, although I've seen Dark Lights for about 8 years. I see everything during night or day, although its a bit harder to see the Lights during the day.

I was also wondering what else I might expect seeing/experiencing with a newly opened third eye. Are these entities trying to contact or observe me?

Thanks for your advice and insight.

Mystery1

Hello Motova,
I have been experiencing the same lights you described.  Another person named Gemma commented after an earlier post of mine confirming the exact same colors.  I noticed your post has not been answered by Mystress, nor has mine.  Maybe one of the FST lineage people will answer us.  I just want to know what they are and if they are trying to tell me something or like Gemma said they are reinforcing good habits.  I think she might be onto something there.  If spirit sends me any answers I will share them with you and I hope you will do likewise.  I don't want my ego involved in this, I don't need "special" gifts.  I just want to be aware if there is a greater teaching for me through this somehow.  I think you feel the same.
Love & Light,

Mystress

I really don't have anything more to add to what I wrote in the essay.  I practice what I teach, focusing on the phenomena is a distraction from the path.  Mystry1, you said you already know that but you still want me to explain this and have asked in 4 posts in two boards? The answer is No.

Do you know how many different sort of spirits and spooks and faeries and devas and entities there are? Bazillions and am not interested to work out what you got, most arent worth your attention.  About 85% of faeries hate people. Ask your guardian angels not to let any near you unless they are in service to your highest good.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Mystery1

Thank you Mystress. You're right,  I have behaved like an impatient child. Sorry to have been obnoxious - it took 2 weeks or so to get a reply so I kept reaching out. I was not listening or I would have hear the "no".  I'm really working on attachment to outcomes right now.  Your response was perfect and perfectly timed and I am grateful.  This isn't the only area this attachment has come up as you can imagine.  Thank you for the dose of humility.  I need to remember that whenever I am attached to the future or wanting to know right now that I am putting my own will and wishes before that of Goddess'.  Goddess knows best.  I will relax into that knowing and trust.  Thanks again.