Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

White bird

Started by For_the_love_of_Go, January 08, 2008, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For_the_love_of_Go

Last night whilst on the computer I saw a white bird flying around in the kitchen  :o *That shocked emoticon looks more like a crazy icon* so I guess I should leave it.  :o LOL

Seriously though, does this mean anything? OR does just mean I am schizophrenic?  :-/

Emulated_Puppeteer

That was the white chicken of hope... you have been bless with the magical power of being a chicken shit... embrace da POWER!

For_the_love_of_Go

No no, I believe you are picking up what I had for dinner, I did have chicken for dinner.
AND it was flying, HELLO!!!  *Not the dinner, the bird* :-[
But thanks for the laugh ninja.

Emulated_Puppeteer

Indeed the chicken of hope is the last of its kind that can fly; hence it's name. You have been granted rare gift of seeing the chicken fly across the road! Now you have its magical power and so you can now use a barrel to roll across the road as the cars, bikes and hedgehogs will dodge your holy path.... I envy you  :-/ :'(

For_the_love_of_Go

Quoteyou can now use a barrel to roll across the road as the cars, bikes and hedgehogs will dodge your holy path.... I envy you
Don't envy me Ninja, I don't want to be put above anyone else, for we are all equal. Your knowledge of the white chicken is impressive but it wasn't a chicken.
It was a white BIRD not a chicken, I know a chicken is a bird but it is not the bird I saw.......I saw a bird, a white bird........FLYING, can you sense my frustration at your constant reference to this supposed "Chicken of hope" I have not read of such a bird. I know I am not that intelligent but I can't help but feel you are mocking me. :'(

Emulated_Puppeteer

*Does the chicken dance*... BLOAH! Nah, the holy chicken would take you under it's wing and fly you to the heavens!
Perhaps it was a white female angel... meow! Only the brightest of people can see the white birds... unless you go outside and watch the holy seagulls eating discarded mortal's food.  

Mystress

Animal visitations are not unusual. White birds represent spirit, spiritual ascension. Whether the bird was actually there or not, is irrellevant.  It is the inspiration, that matters.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

For_the_love_of_Go

Yes, I find animals to be extremely sensitive to the unseen as it were.
Just like children are sensitive as well, I think society shuts this down in most people, but not animals, they don't question it, they don't try and break it down into some scientific explanation, so it remains intact.

I would also like to point out that they don't think about it either, they just do it. What I mean is if you pick up a glass of water you don't think about the hundreds of things you must do to be able to drink swallow and enjoy the water, you just do it.
It is when we focus too hard that we become clumsy.