Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

devine beloved?

Started by gemma, April 12, 2012, 09:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemma

so, i had a very intense and profound dream back in early/ mid december. i can honestly say this dream was so powerful that without it, i would not have found my way here... it shifted many things for me and is what lead me to learn about tantra. it was an erotic dream... when i  woke up i identified the man as jesus (i dont rememebr why... it was just the name that came to me when i woke), but, after reading about the devine beloved, i am not so sure anymore. it was so real. 

i don't remember much until i get to this moment when we are in the bed together and i see him, but he isn't totally solid, he looks almost a bit translucent. but he was physically there in the bed with me, i could touch him. he had white light coming out of his hands as he was touching me. really, he was more hovering his hands about an inch off my body. i remember light colored sheets, but nothing really about the background or where we were. then, and i wont go into the details, it was sex as i have never experienced it. no shame, no remorse, just ecstatic beautiful love making that was truly a physical manifestation of love. the love, and i don't even think that word fully encompasses what i felt, was so profound it was unlike anything... i really don't know how to describe it. the powerful emotions/ energy going between us was something i had never even come close to feeling in anyway in real life. it was beautiful, and healing.

Sigmund

Hello, gemma.  What you describe has the signs of union with your divine beloved, and an amazing gift to come as it did.

This may give you more information, specifically, what responses rise for you when you let the energy of it come to you and when you gaze at this link?

http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/db.php?searchresult=1&sstring=divine+beloved

Blessings.