Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

K-awakened having sex with unawakened

Started by General Zod, January 04, 2013, 06:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Zod

I'm K-awakened and have had sex a few times with a girl who is oblivious to kundalini and all things spiritual. It's a meaningful relationship, but I'm wondering how this will affect her.

When we have sex, after a few minutes she goes to jelly and says she shaking / trembling. Seems like it's a fully body orgasm, but I'm wondering if it's some kind of Kundalini experience in her body. I don't mind what's happening - she says it's incredible - but I'm curious to know if I'm transmitting K-energy to her via the sex act.

Mari

Hello Zod,

Ofcourse shaking and trembling when having sex with K awakened could be kundalini :) I understand you don't mind being seen as a sex god. But if she isn't in any way interested in spirituality, and does not have any spiritual training before meeting you, I suggest you prepare to take care of her if her kundalini starts to rise for real. Might not be so cool, if awakening isn't going to be so smooth... Your responsibility. Probably she's going to be just fine...

I understand this part of kundalini awakening isn't considered so cool especially among young men with high sex drive, but there's certain responsibility coming with kundalini. Between loving tantric couple kundalini surely is blissful and creates deep bond. Maybe you can start building that kind of relationship with her :)

http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/lust.php

General Zod

Ha ha ha, I just realized my post sounded like an excuse to brag, but really it wasn't. I've never had that kind of response from a woman before, but then I wasn't awakened before. I just wondered if anyone else has had seen this kind of response in this kind of situation.

Thanks for the advice. Of course I will help her and give any kind of guidance if K unleashes in her.

Jeff

Hi General,

Your question is a reasonable one. As "clarity" grows, the energy effect that other's feel around you is increased. It can be especially powerful during sex because of the mutual shared focus. There is also a natural energy flow from the man to the woman during sex. With advanced practioners, it is possible to create a joint "energy loop" between the two that is "unbelievable".

Regards, Jeff