This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Hello, I have a problem

Started by iansanityy, September 03, 2013, 12:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansanityy

Hello. Was wondering if I can inquire about a customized session with Mystress. The problem is I feel through months of experimenting I have altered energy flow in my chakras to an extent where I am now slightly worried I may have damaged something, or possibly may suffer something as a consequence in the future. What I discovered is that there are the lesser known chakras that flow into the body through the back, the sensations that result are the opposite of the "Feeling" chakras the flow in through the front. I feel separate, if a good mix of back and front is present I feel Empowered. In various disciplines this energy is referred to as Yang and heat, and indeed my body heats up when these chakras are activated. Right now I have encouraged such a Yang/back flow that I can't activate the feeling chakras anymore, All I feel is a rush of Yang moving and flowing to block the feeling. Was wondering if I can pay for a session, Mystress if you're willing, to investigate the problem and possibly fix it.

iansanityy

Duu

Hello,
Mystress is currently offering sessions to her FST students only.
I can wholeheartedly invite you join. And after doing the grounding lesson for the given time you can arrange the session. FST (Fire Serpent Tantra) course is balancing in many ways by itself. It is good for awakened people as well. It is sometime-times just as looking for pieces of missing puzzle that keep us stuck at some place. It is for everyone to check and see by themselves.
The most precious things cannot be given nor bought.

Love,
Duu