Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 01, 2021, 07:19:39 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: The Pain Paradox 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Pain Paradox  (Read 5598 times)
Da Zues Mon

« on: September 28, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »

The clearing of the power chakra leaves me feeling shaky, fragile, and vulnerable. My stomach gets so tight sometimes it feels like I'm going to implode, and the tremors have yet to leave my hands(probably because I keep looking for it Roll Eyes )

I have found something wonderful in physical pain-- relief. Not necessarily causing pain to myself like cutting myself or banging my head against the wall, but pain received from another source beyond my control. Like boxing with a friend, or jumping into a heavy metal mosh pit. After a good session, I feel refreshed, peaceful.

Though I know that pain releases endorphins and can snap me back into the present moment, I've been wondering about the energetics of it. Perhaps it cracks open my crown even for just a sec and releases blockages, as well as helping my ego accept what it wants to protect itself from-- uncertainty, hurt.
Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: The Pain Paradox « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length