Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

third eye shaktipat and trouble signing into k-list or chat workshop list.

Started by starlight99, May 09, 2015, 04:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starlight99

I have a number of Q's, will try to be concise.

I have tried to sign up to the k-list email group (twice, but both were gmail accounts), but didn't receive a confirmation email for it.

I am interested in joining chat workshops, but have trouble signing up to the messenger (same as above).

Now for my Q's about kundalini, I am k-active and have strong pressure in-between my eyebrows.

I am interesting in opening this point further, in order to sense more, and relieve the pressure.

Another thing I'm highly interested in is soul-travel (out of body projection). Two other sources have indicated that one is finally able to project out of body and explore other worlds once the brow is fully open (I don't know how true this is)?

I read on the third eye section of this site that one can pay for a transmission to help with this, how effective is it usually? I am willing to pay, no problem.

Gratitude for reading my post, and additional thanks if anyone can answer some of my questions.

starlight.

Mystress

I have tried to sign up to the k-list email group (twice, but both were gmail accounts), but didn't receive a confirmation email for it.

check your spam filter.

I am interested in joining chat workshops, but have trouble signing up to the messenger (same as above).

Same as above. I don't have any chat classes scheduled atm.

Now for my Q's about kundalini, I am k-active and have strong pressure in-between my eyebrows.

Visit the Chakra temple at Kundalini Mystic Isle, in second life. Third eye sphere, and face the back to have the pressure pulled out.

Another thing I'm highly interested in is soul-travel (out of body projection). Two other sources have indicated that one is finally able to project out of body and explore other worlds once the brow is fully open (I don't know how true this is)?

naa its bullshit. Everybody can travel, the key is imagination. Imagine you are someplace then look around.

I read on the third eye section of this site that one can pay for a transmission to help with this, how effective is it usually? I am willing to pay, no problem.

It is effective when I do it, whether it stays open is up to you. However these days I am only available for sessions with my Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org