This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Interested Serpent Fire Tummo

Started by Thiru, September 15, 2016, 02:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiru

I am interested to learn Serpent Fire Tummo.  If i send the payment through paypal how would be contacted and who will contact and how long will it take for the initiation?  Please let me know.

Duu

Hello,
After you send payment in a period up to a month you will be contacted by private message (PM)
trough this forum to set up a time that would be good for both sides for the initiation. The initiation will will be do done by Mystress and will last up to one hour. Instructions for preparation will be shared via PM. However increased grounding and energy hygiene practices are always good to do in weeks prior to initiation.

Love
Duu

Thiru

The payment page is not working.  How can i do the payment.

Duu

Well ways of the divine are indeed mysterious.
The payment page is intentionally incompatible with about 90% of browsers out there and about 80% percent of tablets and smartphones. I think and its just my guess, that its a sort of test of students motivation.
The standard way is to increase the price a lot to really test out the student motivation. Or burden a student with a vast amount of repetitive exercise or the many usual traditional ways.
However Mystress, being a rebel all her life decided to go the opposite way an made difficult for people to pay.
So consider well your motivation, check with your feelings, if it is lukewarm and you are not so sure, please don't go, don't pay. If you are motivated way is open.

Love,
Duu

Thiru

You are true and i made the payment now.  Anything else i need to do?

Duu

Hi,
Well as you know, the better prepared the vessel the more can be received.
There are no pre-conditions for tummo, but grounding well is always recommended.
http://kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/grounding.php

Love,
Duu

Thiru

Hi Mistress,

I have been doing the grounding technique for more than 2 weeks, just curious when i will be contacted for initiation.

Regards,
Thiru

Thiru

Hello Mystress,

I am still eagerly waiting to contact me for the initiation.

Thanks & Regards,
Thiru

Thiru

Helli Mystress,

Its been two months and i am still waiting, please contact for the initiation.

Regards,
Thiru