Thank you for your visit.

Hello, I'm new and have a question

Started by gams, April 18, 2008, 11:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gams

Hello,
I'm new and have a question:  I had a gentle, and blissful awakening in 1996 and continue to experience different phenomena. I have not been able to find any info anywhere regarding clairscent. For the last few years, i periodically experience the odor of burning....can smell like woodsmoke, incense, different things.
could this have anything to do with tummo fire? Can you please address this qustion of burning odors?
Thanks!
gams

Gustaf

Quote from: gams on April 18, 2008, 11:32:52 AM
Hello,
I'm new and have a question:  I had a gentle, and blissful awakening in 1996 and continue to experience different phenomena. I have not been able to find any info anywhere regarding clairscent. For the last few years, i periodically experience the odor of burning....can smell like woodsmoke, incense, different things.
could this have anything to do with tummo fire? Can you please address this qustion of burning odors?
Thanks!
gams

There is actually a particular practice in kriya yoga where you attempt to smell your astral body. It's said to have for some the smell of sandalwood, or perfumed incense.  This has happened to me spontaneously and can be quite intoxicating!   It is also said to be a property of the root chakra becoming activated.   My advice is, if it is pleasant (it sure is for me) enjoy it when it's there!

Namaste
Gustaf