The Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage members
are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Thank You

Started by John Frusciante, March 05, 2008, 04:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Frusciante

Hello. I was 'Enola alone', I created a thread, but my account was deleted because the name was a little 'spammish'.

I just wanted to thank Mystress for this site. Thank you once again. The funny thing is, I don't navigate this site primarily for it's literal content, neither do I practice the Grounding meditation, and I do not aspire to be a part of this lineage (I have my own). I look at the pages for the profound Shakti charges it transmits. I have the most amazing Kriyas looking at these pages; It's a great boost for me at times when I have overly abused myself, or if I have been too worldly and degenerate.

I am a Yogi, initiated into the lineage of Yogananda via a dream. Our teachings and ideals vary alot from this lineage (although the grounding meditation sounds very similar to the 'third kriya' found in Yoganandas lessons)  It's very good for separate lineages to share respect, to share ideas, and if needs be, share the Divine Shakti. I come here with great respect for Mystress and I absorb the Shakti with reverence.

Thank you.

Sigmund

Smiling in understanding, John.  Yogananda was one of the first people whose work inspired me as a newbie along the path.  We visited his estate last year and were blown away at how lovely it is.  Even now, I have a picture of him, at the Lake Shrine, in my living room.

If you like the charge here, visit Mystress's kundalini estate in www.secondlife.com, the Kundalni Gateway.  Great shakti charge and she's created several meditation sites, also charged, for resonance and reflection.

Best regards.