Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Shriveling Your Plant

Started by HOFBrINCl, December 29, 2012, 07:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOFBrINCl

I just woke up from an odd dream, and I thought I might as well post it while still fresh in my memory.

I was doing an assignment for my economics class, so I needed to look up a definition. There were two old grade 10 history textbooks in my computer room, one mine and the other my brother's. I open his to find a baggy of weed, I tell him and he seems surprised, and we both go down stairs to smoke. There's some reluctance when we are down stairs, and then a group of people enter the basement. I shoo them away, and my brother disappears.

Then I notice a group of people gathered around my down stairs coffee table, and there's this women playing with a plant in the center of them while they all watch. The plant kind of looks grassy but it has stems and bulbs. She makes the plants grow, shrink, and move side to side psychokinetically. And then she moves aside and I sit down in front of the plant and I make it shrink and shrivel, and she asks me why I shrunk her plant. I say something like, "I don't know, because I could." During this there's a little girl watching us, and she has a shaved head.

The little girl asks me if I could have a psychic power what would I want. The first answer that comes to my mind is something like igniting fire, but I change it to astral projection. Before I can tell her, she reads my mind. The girl and I notice that women, she's in a meditation posture right beside me. We both go into a meditation posture. I start swaying a bit, hitting the knee of the women purposely with my knee (lol), but she doesn't care. And then the dream ends shortly after.

I'm not certain if it was you Mystress, because I never saw the women entirely, I only felt her. The only person I actually saw was the little girl with the shaved head. You two seemed like you were paired together.

Thanks.  ;D

Mystress

I dont think it ws me, but thanks for sharing it. I like reading weird dreams.

Over all I would say its a message about what happens if spiritual powers are sought to benefit ego.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org