Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Is the timing for FST entry ok?

Started by kolijoks, March 02, 2008, 02:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolijoks

Hello!

I am an on/off visitor to kundalini-teacher for some years now, its been a pleasure getting back and see that its growing, changing and evolving - this givs me comfort.

I have been "contagious" for years, always inducing changes and both ocniciusly and unconsiolsy inducing "stuff" onto others. I am looking for a group/network that can be so genuine in its own that it will see through this and not be swept away to easily, or be angered with me for showing up. I have some experience with the fact that changes are not always welcomed, so I want to be straight and honest here.

The issue at the moment for me is that I want to enter the FST program, but I cant tell if I'm ready or not to enter that - or rather is the timing right?

I got no inner voice, as described by most - my way is through questions - questions to me produce answer - from many different origins. I can tell that from my perspective it is "ok" to enter FST - but I need to know from the FST group if they are ready.

/K

Sigmund

People study individually and come here to chat.  Ready is an illusion. 

Sigmund

What are your concerns about being ready? 

kolijoks

My concerns is that if the group is not in harmony with me,
path is different or any other mather - some strange phenomenas
have occured in my past, and I want to be more consciouss about
my actions but I cant always percive the "other" end - so I
want to ask "permission" before I take action nowadays.

Just to make sure that everyone gets to voice their opinion.

Gustaf

Dear Kolijoks

If you really want to make a decision which is free of group pressure/consciousness pulling you, the decision should  be yours, and yours only.  It's part of the human ego to resist change, also part of a group ego, when it's strong.  Any truly genuine spiritual system will bring about profound changes, if it is taken on with sincerity.

So yes, on one end you are free to change completely, and come with perspectives that are entirely different from the rest of the group, this is great.

However, also in any genuine spiritual system there's also a code of ethics. These are not moral codes or rules that tell you how to think or what to be, but a reflection of universal laws which are important to experience for yourself, so you will not bring harm to yourself and to others on the path.  These ethics are often something that have to be experienced and learned, rather than memorized. So the community has its share of fires and flareups. Most of them are solved through awareness and brings about a deepening of consciousness.   In tantra this is particularily important, since we are invocing incredibly powerful energies.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/grounding.php

Get grounded, and find your inner guidance again.  A trick you can try is to ask the answer, then look away, distract yourself for a second or two, and then look for the answer.  I am not going to tell you whether you are ready or not, because it is important that you feel this for yourself.   The heart will give you a positive feeling, and your gut may warn you with a negative feeling. 

Tantra is very much about becoming conscious of your own actions! This makes you more conscious of the actions of others. However, allow Goddess handle all the rest.  If you perceived everything, every possibility, at every time, your brain would fry. :)   If you have ever read the Gita, where Arjuna asks Krishna to show him in his infinite glory?  He had to ask Krishna to stop, because it was too much.

To have proper ethics in giving, receiving and asking is good, but you don't need permission for everything! This really becomes a blockage, it prevents you from taking spontaneous action.  See if you can let this concept go, and check again whether you are ready or not!

Namaste
Gustaf

Mystress

Quote from: kolijoks on March 05, 2008, 01:46:21 PM
My concerns is that if the group is not in harmony with me,
path is different or any other mather - some strange phenomenas
have occured in my past, and I want to be more consciouss about
my actions but I cant always percive the "other" end - so I
want to ask "permission" before I take action nowadays.

Just to make sure that everyone gets to voice their opinion.

I understand it actually, I am similarly circumspect, sometimes to extremes of asking consent.  It is a survival strategy for an extra sensitive empath with an extremely provocative Shakti field... 

I will not decide for anyone else, whether they are ready.  It is your call. 

However, in this case "the group" is a little irrellevant, depends on your study style.  Some students are very social and post to the forum often, and come to the chat events but many students are quiet, studying solo and I do not hear anything from them until they send me a grad essay.  So you can choose to take the course and not interact with the other students at all, nor will you really feel them to even get a sense of numbers. 

The students karma, process and issues are not contagious with each other unless Shakti decides there is some benefit to all. The group is *not* merged into one empathic unity because that just makes chaos and trampled boundaries;  taking responsibility for your own stuff is part of the empowerment. 

The interactive areas like the Tea Room forum,  are like standing under a karmic vacuum cleaner, the stuff that people release goes to Goddess, and often they get back insights before they are even finished writing about the issue.

Kundalini is an individual process so respect for the individual is embedded in the energy and intent of the program.  Instead there is a sort of redirect effect that karma released in the process goes to Goddess if it is ripe or back to the students own inner Guru/Divine Beloved if more awareness is needed. 

There is not a group consciousness like for an ashram of rl classroom.  That simply would not work, with many students on different parts of the course, indeed many different religions, counties and cultures are represented amount the FST members and each of them working through the course content from the framework of their own experience and cultural background.   

It is very beautiful though, that students do post in support of each other, people who are at a similar place in the process.  Some grad students find they can review the content again and again, gaining new insights each time, and they also post in support of newer members. 

Blessings!!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org