Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

in need of guidance

Started by agentakirax, April 16, 2008, 08:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agentakirax

hello i would like to inquire about how and where i can have shaktipat done. any guidance  would be greatly thanked. maybe some contact information to where i may find or speak with the mystress would be very helpful . thank you

Sigmund

Hello, agentakirax.  Mystress has retired from public initiations and, in her stead, I and another of the lineage people are doing them.  Before granting shaktipat, I'd like to know what brings you to requesting that and what background you have that would support, hold and allow for you to successfully have that. 

Kind regards.

agentakirax

Quote from: Sigmund on May 28, 2008, 08:01:19 AM
Hello, agentakirax.  Mystress has retired from public initiations and, in her stead, I and another of the lineage people are doing them.  Before granting shaktipat, I'd like to know what brings you to requesting that and what background you have that would support, hold and allow for you to successfully have that. 

Kind regards.

hello sigmund, thank you for the reply but im fairly new to this and im not really sure what shaktipat is so you would have to pardon me for my misuse of the word , but i definitely know that i would like to have a third eye opening done to open my third eye...is there a telephone number where i may contact a representative and discuss this live and learn more or can you guide me through the process of how i may achieve this ,.. in having my third eye opened? any info would be thanked..

Sigmund

Check this out,a - http://kundalini-teacher.com/search/index.php- and search for third eye  before you go any further. 

Best regards.

agentakirax

Quote from: Sigmund on June 13, 2008, 08:35:23 PM
Check this out,a - http://kundalini-teacher.com/search/index.php- and search for third eye  before you go any further. 

Best regards.

hello i tried to open the link but says error...

Sigmund

Hm, odd.  In that case, I'd try www.kundalini-teacher.com and follow the search link.  That works.