Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Mystress'es house

Started by Wanda, April 08, 2009, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanda

Hi all,

I had a dream last night with Mystress in it, and I thought I'd share.

I am walking towards a house that I know is Mystress'es. At the same time, Mystress seems to be circling me, and even though I'm walking and she's circling, I somehow constantly see her face and feel her eyes on me.

(The situation reminds me of a dream I have told elsewhere in this forum, of the Spider Woman, who also seemed to be omnipresent and all around me... But I must say that the Mystress, even though she can be scary sometimes, is a lot less scary than the Spider Woman.  ;))

I keep walking until I get to the house and knock on the door. The door opens and there's Mystress and several other people greeting me and introducing themselves. There's a bearded guy named Jacques and a woman called Anna and a young girl... I introduce myself as well, with my real name. Then, the Mystress gives me some good advice. Unfortunately I can't remember the exact contents, but it had something to do with the colour blue...

And thus endeth my recollection of the dream.

I am a bit sad that I have such a poor memory for words of wisdom received in dreams... Then again, I don't worry about it too much, I'm sure my "better half" remembers them to the letter and that he'll float them from my unconscious to conscious when needed.  :)

Thanks for the dream,
And have a blessed Holy Week!

Wanda