This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Looking for some help

Started by maximan, August 14, 2007, 08:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximan

Hello,

I have been having leg buzzing and muscle twitching for some time now and was wondering if anyone can help me.

Recently I injured my lower back (a herniated disc), and experienced tremendous pain in my legs and lower back. I have been through the regular diagnosis, X-Rays, MRI's, CT Scans, and I have seen a neurologist and an orthopedic surgeon. The disc is bulging but it is not significantly pressing on the nerve roots, and as a result, surgery (a spinal fusion or discectomy) is not an option for me. I am seeing a back pain doctor on a regular basis. The pain in my back has subsided a little, probably because the inflammation has reduced.

However, the pain in my legs is still there. The pain feels like it is in the deep in the center of my legs. It almost feels like it is coming from my nerves. At first I thought that this pain is due to the herniated disc pressing on the nerves, but now I'm not so sure.

When the leg pain is mild, it feels like a buzzing sensation that pulsates. It is located in the center of my legs, from my feet all the way up to my hips. When it gets strong, it's very painful to the point where it is debilitating. Occasionally, I also feel this buzzing in my heart. It's as though energy is coming through my legs and traveling up through my back and all the way down arms. It sometimes gives me goose bumps.

I also have muscle twitching all over my body, in my legs, arms, and back. The twitching typically is in one muscle at a time. And sometimes I experience stabbing pain anywhere in my body.

If anyone can shed some light as to what I am experiencing, it would be appreciated. I am very worried.

mattie

maximan,  I can't offer any opinion about the other symptoms, but I know 2 people who had severe back pain who got relief w/ the supplement Zyflamend by New Chapter.  I use several formulas from this quality company.  Visit the site below (est. 40% discount) for the complete ingredient list.  New Chapter has a good web site as well.  It contains includes essential oils such as rosemary, tumeric, oregano oil & is formulated for inflammation.  It will be available at any quality health food store.  

Something to investigate, although not of esoteric origon:  One of the 2 people mentioned above had the initial slipped disc as a result of not correcting very flat feet w/ a specialty shoe insert.  He sought help with correcting the flat foot issues after his leg/back pain became so painful every step hurt & he had to interrupt out-of-town work w/ an emergency room visit.  Since finding the proper shoe insert he hasn't had further leg/back pain.  While inexpensive inserts are available at discount stores, a long-lasting specialty insert can be obtained for about $50-$80 that can correct most problems.  If you live in a small city as we do, finding a source that can provide the correct assessment for the proper insert can be a challenge.  Inserts are available for dress & sports shoes.

http://www.vitacost.com/New-Chapter-Zyflamend

I had success w/ an experienced acupuncturist in helping remove blockages.  Acupuncture can be effective for balancing both emotional & physical channels.  The same energy channels that tie into higher channels are tied into the body's meridians.