Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

I don't get this

Started by geert, August 11, 2009, 05:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geert

I'm gay and a Christian, strange, but it happens. My best friend never cared about my sexuality, I never bothered him. Until he started with this. We started arguing in stead of taking each others feeling into account. Eventually, I was texted (after 12 years), I can't contribute anything to his life, and that we're done. First of all, if he looked at the past, I spent the money. Not him. Gladly. I like giving presents. God warned me, he showed me the future time and time again. So, know that I need support, he left. Apparently spending energy on the sick, I'm a chronic pain patient, is not done for your guys. If it takes more effort than the expected benefict, get rid of them. Well, would it be my sexuality that's a problem? I need to know, what's the cause, otherwise I cannot live further in peace.

And if I find any homofobic matter, or comment, I'll use the law that we have, to prevent discrimination, and shut the place down. I get why you people think like this, God explains, but it is about love, not sexual high's. Sex is a concequence of love, not the other way arround.

Mystress

Quote from: geert on August 11, 2009, 05:05:18 AM
And if I find any homofobic matter, or comment, I'll use the law that we have, to prevent discrimination, and shut the place down. I get why you people think like this, God explains, but it is about love, not sexual high's. Sex is a concequence of love, not the other way arround.

He didnt leave because of the pain or you being gay. He left because you are a jerk who likes to threaten people, and thinks he can buy their love with gifts.

Notice how your post got no responses?    Nobody wants to deal with someone who would threaten a lawsuit before the first hello. Nobody cares if you are gay or straight, christian or moslem, green or pink. A jerk is a jerk.

The site is hosted in Canada and we got our own, much tighter laws for people who send threats over the internet.  I am sure the activists who worked so hard to make the anti-discrimination bills become law would be ashamed to see how you try to use their efforts to blackmail people into being nice to you. 

Doesnt even occur to you that your attitude about "you people" as you call the readers is worse than the projection of homophobia (and you cannot even spell it!!)  you try to use as a stick to beat people with.  What you put out comes back multiplied and you only offer misery and use your illness as an excuse for it. Cuts no slack with me, I have chronic pain too and have known people far far worse off who are radiant like living saints.  BTW I'm bisexual dominant sadist, and we BDSM people still get discriminated against a whole lot more than someone who is gay.  Being gay is actually kind of trendy by comparison.

If you want to have friends, try being friendly. It works!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org