Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Why do I keep saying this???

Started by nodgie, February 25, 2010, 03:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nodgie

In the last 2 days I keep saying to myself "I want to die" or "I hope I die soon.."

I don't know WHY I'm doing this. I dont feel depressed, but I do have intense feelings around my head and neck. I think this Kundalini journey may be reacing its climax...

I started a yoga class today to try and calm me down and "center" me (as the Yoga instructor said)

A Person

Just ground yourself. Amazing how things come into perspective.  It may be a little 'itch' inside you that will come out, if you stepped aside.

nodgie

How do I ground myself? Anyway I haven't been saying those things lately although I did feel depressed last week. Feel OK now, the Yoga is definitely a positive step I'll have to pursue

I don't know what you mean, A Person, by things coming into perspective, unless you mean things were very far OUT of perspective at the time I worte that. They seem to be more in perspective now I guess

Sigmund

It's  normal to have destructive thoughts.  I just surrender them and let them go.   Then, I'm clearer for what unfolds after them. 

Here's a link to the grounding.  It's a solid stand alone meditation plus it strengthens many others.
http://kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/gr_anim.php?searchresult=1&sstring=grounding

Ultramarine

When I load the grounding page, it grounds me "upwards" not "downwards". It's late in the night right now. I'll try again in the morning. And see what happens.

Ben