Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Empathy and Depression

Started by aindriu, April 01, 2010, 02:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aindriu

In September, I had a very intense love surround me and vibrate the cells in my body.

After that , I had some very strange experiences, and have been going very delusional at times.

I have been writing over the internet for some time, and I feel very connected with other people's emotions and thoughts. In the past, it has felt like I have pulled thoughts from their minds, and I feel their judgements and emotions as I type, which has been very disconcerning.

This has been a very persistant and very strange phenomenon, and other abilities such as lucid and prophetic dreaming, out of body experiences, and precognition have all but put my mind into a frenzy.

At times, I feel deeply depressed, lonely and unable to cope, and a lack of any kind of joy. Sometimes I feel deluded and very obsessive. Mostly, this has occured after this experience.

I have tried energy healers before, and as they do it, it feels wonderful and I feel very balanced, full of life and there is joy during and shortly afterwards, but it isn't permanent.

I've tried qi-gong and meditation, but I'm unable to move the energy unlike how other healers can, and it irritates me, that I am very energetically aware but very unable to balance myself.. to a point where I can survive again in this world.

If one has any tips on how I can get on the road to recovery, I would be very appreciative of any suggestions.

Thank you kindly,

Andrew.

Atila

Hi andrew,
Have you read the page about projections mysteress wrote ?
Maybe this is the case with you.
This is the link.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/lessons/project.php

With love,
Atila

aindriu

Quote from: Atila on April 05, 2010, 02:15:29 AM
Hi andrew,
Have you read the page about projections mysteress wrote ?
Maybe this is the case with you.
This is the link.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/lessons/project.php

With love,
Atila

Thanks for that. I was just emailed a man yesterday about empathy, although he didn't respond back yet. I wasn't aware of those points, and can really relate, especially to the energy surges in the past. It seems to be triggered by my writings, although I am not sure why. The man I had been talking with too, over the last few months, was deeply empathetic too. I recall having instant chat with him, and there was some very unusual stuff being experienced. Mostly, perhaps it was ungroundedness on my part, he feels.

I have been heavily burned in the past, during my initial confused experiences. I am still not fully aware what is happening to me or why, or how I can feel people's posts or their opinions. It was quite a surprise, after being alone for so long, that when I listen closely in real life situations, I can feel this too.

I had thought forms running through my mind, parrallel fractal realities being experienced across facebook. The more intimate I became with others, the more it was felt I could look into their reality, somewhat. It brought great confusion. Sometimes, it was felt, the writing was abstracted so more than one person could share in what was written, like a general solution.

A few times, the whole place turned into direct mirrors of me. It was really scary. I am still not sure what is going on, the last few months, but that explains it pretty closely. Is it something I need to accept?

Is there a way to turn off the effect in the writing. It just feels like it flows out of my like mad, and I can't stop. Writing loads just drains me for some reason, and I can't understand why.

Thanks again,
A.

TwinDragon

Hi:)

I have gone through some similar things, been (still have the ability, just not as often in use anymore) an empath for some years if not since I was little. Had premonitions and lucid dreams etc.

I think my empathy follows what I think is relevant on some level, whether emotionally, mentally or whether I'm just curious.

It's kind of like I'm sharing the experience emotionally with the person experiencing it. Shared emotions:) I could also feel people's intentions with writing something to me etc, not so much anymore though!

I've learned a lot about myself through these experiences, that I haven't prioritized my own stuff, but have chosen to let myself go with the flow of other people's stuff instead. Still find myself going there sometimes though, but then I focus on my grounding:)

I can only speak for myself, and my own belief about my empathy, but to me it's been about prioritizing myself and what I really want, intead of following others. Exept when there's more strong long distance empathy and someone is in trouble or something.

But I guess people have different intentions and/or lessons if one deals with empathy, so this may not feel right to you:)

Grounding has been essensial, the most important thing for me, to prevent overwhelm and stay centered in my own stuff, so that's what I suggest:)

Mystress

had thought forms running through my mind, parrallel fractal realities being experienced across facebook. The more intimate I became with others, the more it was felt I could look into their reality, somewhat. It brought great confusion. Sometimes, it was felt, the writing was abstracted so more than one person could share in what was written, like a general solution.

Is there a way to turn off the effect in the writing. It just feels like it flows out of my like mad, and I can't stop. Writing loads just drains me for some reason, and I can't understand why.

Hey welcome to my world. For many years while writing a post to the k-list I would feel the responses or questions in the minds of people who would read it after it was posted and respond to those too... in the same post. The result a great long post that sort of ended the thread because I had said everything, except for a few people responding "thanks thats been on my mind lately." yeh I know.

Anyway, what you are doing is classic empathic healer stuff, taking on stuff from people and then releasing it from yourself by writing out the content analysis your inner guidance offers. So its tiring because its channelling and its normal to need a "processing nap" after. Set your self a timer to stretch every 15 minutes because you are probably not really in  your body when you write.

Of course the ideal thing is to stop projecting your energy and getting tangled in peoples stuff.

Blessings...

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org