Thank you for your visit.

Trouble with grounding visulaization

Started by Da Zues Mon, April 09, 2010, 06:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Zues Mon

I'm having trouble with the grounding visualization. Is there an alternative? maybe placing more focus on the "feel" rather than the visualizing? I've always been more of a sensitive...
I've found that when i just "empty my cup" of all thoughts, worries, and distractions and surrender to Goddess, it seems to ground me more than anything and i still feel the rush coming from Gaia's heart at some point during the meditation.
shortly after I begin my Jeet Kune Do training which has been really helping me stay grounding along with helping me vent out trapped energy and preventing stagnation.

Ultramarine

Grounding is about exchange and release: This leads to strengthening the root.

The domain of Mystress' Grounding Visualisation is the 3rd eye. It means that "Mother, I perceive you as God" and the Great Mother will reply to you with her energy.

What you could do:

When you start to feel your energy in the root chakra and thoughts come up, let the thoughts rise up through all chakras up to your crown chakra to Christ.
When you surrender, God will pray through all your chakras to release blockages.  It will heal others and make your root chakra free from dark energies. It will also promote your Self as an evolution.   :D

Love,
Ben

John Frusciante

I think the grounding meditation is a "feel" thing, combined with aspects of visualization.
I do it in all kinds of places - at work, around family - it works anywhere, and doesn't require you to leave everything, sit quitely, and intensely visualize the routine.
Once you have the intense feeling of the Divine Light all around you, your mind will turn inwards and become sharper. Then the visualization will become easier and easier.
Like any other mediation technique, it all comes down to mind-power and concentration.

I think it takes a subtle and distinct mind to penetrate this technique. It's not for everyone.
Keep trying.

A Person

For me, what started to make a difference was one particular grounding ritual.
When i imagined the heat on the top of my head it felt very warm. From then on imagining that heat on the top of my head from the sun, would almost ground me instantaneously. Really it can be done by feel if you just close your eyes and feel what it's like for your crown chakra to open like a flower, or feel the heat, or feel the spark in the center of the earth, etc. A common hurdle for people learning it is to try too hard. Some advice given was to ask goddess to ground you and feel it happen. If you push too hard in one direction do the opposite for kicks an see what happens, it can be revealing.