Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

attraction possibly skakti-field messing with me

Started by strider3334, March 16, 2011, 09:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strider3334

hey
i'm having trouble with being attracted to people who have been fully awakened. it's pretty much gotten so bad that i hardly look at other women.  Now i don't know if this is some sort of shakti-field or if some part of me knows that if i'm with one of them then i'll awaken myself.  i guess i don't really have a question per say but any advice on the matter would be much appreciated

silviomanuel

Sorry brother but you haven't got a chance, stay away otherwise you may become obsessed. Try to meditate and release the energy that they gave you with having interaction. Its not just you everybody is getting attracted!!!

strider3334

well unfortunately i'm friends with a lot of them. I got close to them before i realized what was happening and can't really stay away.  I'll try to avoid in the future. thanks

Sigmund

strider3334

thanks for the replies i think i mis-communicated myself though, and for that i am most sincerely apologize... i'm so new to everything that i get a lost a lot.   these are not feelings of lust alone, in fact lust has very little to do with it (by my definition of love and lust which took several days of alone time and meditation to sort out).  i take love very seriously and i've already tried to give it to someone who didn't want it and that sent me to a dark place and i just got back from it.  so i'm just trying to figure out if them being awakened and in better control of their energy has anything to do with me feeling that way towards.

@Sigmund thank you i've been doing a lot of what was in the posts grounding myself and listening inwards for a couple years now and it does help ^.^

TwinDragon

Hmm.. I'm experiencing something similar, I'm simply not interested (sexually) in men (or women) who aren't awakened anymore.. But I'm following it, my Divine Beloved guides me with the whole attraction/repulsion thing:) I also feel very strongly when I'm around others who are grounded, and that's fun:) And about myself attracting folks is another thing, all weird, and sometimes at pure desire in the moment... I also feel it when I should stay away from someone for example who isn't interested in or ready for an awakening, as my shakti can do that to folks.. But I try to keep my shakti field turned to myself..:P

Grounding is a good advice..:)

Mystress

Quote from: strider3334 on March 16, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
hey
i'm having trouble with being attracted to people who have been fully awakened. it's pretty much gotten so bad that i hardly look at other women.  Now i don't know if this is some sort of shakti-field or if some part of me knows that if i'm with one of them then i'll awaken myself.  i guess i don't really have a question per say but any advice on the matter would be much appreciated

Its normal. There is a resonance effect, being around them helps your growing. Enjoy it so long as your company is welcomed.

BTW: only awakened people can feel Shakti, if you can feel it in your friends then you are already awakened so don't worry about them triggering it.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org