Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Many thanks to Mystress Angelique Serpent

Started by Prokopton, May 05, 2011, 09:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prokopton

Hi,

I suppose this belongs in the 'warm fuzzies' category. I want to thank the Mystress of the site for her thorough, sensible and sensitively conveyed information here. I'm going through kundalini symptoms which include major sexual arousal of very unexpected kinds, and it's rather hard to find good information. The second-chakra page really helps. I have been instinctively goddess-worshipping since single-figure age, so perhaps it's not surprising I'd feel at home here in some ways, but you can't beat level-headed, experienced and caring understanding. Thanks.

I have only one thing to add, which is that it would be nice to collect at least the general information here into some sort of book. (I much prefer referring to books in general.)

Thanks again, and best wishes to all -- Jason

Mystress

Welcome.

This site is a book. I have ADHD and am not good at finishing things, my book writing efforts languish while my websites proliferate... also unfinished but they go live. No such thing as a 404 error page in a book eh? turn the page and you get a note from the author sorry under construction. Doesn't fly with books.

So I decided to try to trick myself into writing a book by writing it as a website first. This website also exists on my hard drive as a large word doc file as part of the process of translation but I haven't worked on it in a while.

A good friend told me my biggest error as a teacher is expecting people to know things that they don't know. I am born shaman with a genius IQ and some things that seem to obvious to me to be worth mentioning are not obvious to others at all and these things represent holes in the word. Questions to this guestbook help me find the holes and patch them with the missing information.

Blessings!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Prokopton

Makes sense. Apart from anything else that is the way the technology of reading has gone, partly anyhow... IMO we probably won't have the net forever though, so I hope you'll consider updating the text versions at some point. There exist numerous unfinished 'great works' for which posterity is grateful!

All best wishes.